Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm shocked about my dad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenrirwoof, May 7, 2009.

1. So the other night I got drunk with my dad and we had one of the first real talks we've ever had (I'm 23 now), and somehow the subject of weed came up, probably from talking about college. Anyway, apparently my dad is completely cool with with me and some friends smoking in the back at our pool as long as we keep it outside! I was stunned seeing as growing up my dad was a serious hardass to live with. Happy days! :smoke::smoke:

2. that's cool, I'm happy for you!

it's great not to have to hide stuff from people you love :)

3. Thats great news man

4. That's great, espescially that you had a real talk with your Dad. To be able to talk properly to your parents is a great and important thing, imo.

Congrats man :D

5. Happy to hear that man! See if you can maybe smoke him up one of these days! Happy tokin!

6. I'd love to, he smoked when he was younger but stopped cause his paranoia got to him. But I might see if he would partake.

7. Sounds really cool man, I'm looking for the time to talk to my parents seriously about cannabis.

8. yea, I wasn't expecting it all, it just kind of happened, awesome name btw.

9. I finally had the serious talk with my parents about weed, and learned that they were accepting. But the fact that we were all a little drunk was bad because I started hearing stories I did not want to hear, about like shroom trips and my mom doing lines of coke while she was living in San Diego. So be prepared if you are finally an adult, to hear stories you maybe never wanted to know.

10. shocking!:eek:
    gratz though :wave:

11. great news, i am in my 30's and never appreciated my parents and grandparents as people. when you get past 18/21, your parents and grandparents become different, they are no longer as hard, because you are now an adult, and they talk to you as such. cherish the time.

12. If only everyone was like that :).....but they're not :(

13. Sounds awsome, I hope he meant it but are you sure it wasnt just drunk talk?

14. That sounds like a great fucking surprise!

15. im hoping decriminalization happens soon so i can come out in the open with it, lol :smoke:......however, it is kinda fun being so sneaky :D

16. Oh I'm sure. To be honest I was really the drunk one, he had had a few drinks but he wasn't nearly as far gone as I was, lol.

17. My dad smokes all my weed :(

18. lol, that sucks!