Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im scared!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gaimboi420, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, My friend made me make this account a long time ago, and now I'm finely going to use it. So gosh I guess ill just jump into it... I'll be turning 20 soon and never in my life have I touched Marijuana. I would be willing to make an exception but as the titles says... I'm scared. Ive heard all the good things about it but i just cant help but think, what if I become all paranoid or what if I start hearing shit and bug out! Ive seen allot of bad in my life, what if the MJ acts on that and drives me to madness? :confused: But I rely do want to try it. I dunno... I mean I do enjoy works of art, and I love happy music. And plus something I have always wanted to try was to get stoned and watch an untranslated Anime cartoon.:D Is my fear rational or am I just being a wet blanket?

2. u just gotta man up. i felt the same way at first. just don't try to smoke more than you need to and you won't have a bad experience.

3. lol you'll be fine

4. My friend made me make a marijuana based account, when I've never touched it.

Trawwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn

in the case you aren't a troll, you are, as you put it, a Wet Blanket

5. ahah, don't worry about a thing! you'll be just fine, it's not a great deal

just start slowly with a couple of hits and there you go ;)

6. Are you sure? Im a pretty sensitive guy.

7. Ok, first off, do not get paranoid yet, ur not even stoned. ;) And in order to know the answer to all ur questions, u first have to experience it. Do not let your mind wander into propaganda. Once you experience MJ, you'll figure out most, if not all, is pure bs.

If you dont do it, good for you. If you do do it, good for you :D

8. what's there to be paranoid about? lol just relax stay in, and nothing bad will happen. paranoid stoners aren't fun to be around xD

9. Honestly, don't do it if your scared. there is a chance if you get to hyped up you will end up with a panic attack that can last 1 - 2 weeks. It happened to my wife and iv seen it on here several times. listen. the weed won't hurt you, but if your all worked up and you start trippin cause you got no tolerance and you freak out it could be a rough week, so just relax

10. Don't drink the bong water, and smoke as much as possible.
    You won't "bug out" unless you're in a sketchy ass environment with sketchy people.

11. he was just trying to get me into the whole stoner culture thing. And when I said never touched it I meant never smoked it.

12. well maybe I should just wait then.:) You see another reason I kind of want to try it. is because my friends and family all tell me I'm too "up tight". so my friends recommended I try some.

13. lol dont bother trying to live up to other's expectations. live up to ur own. if ur having a happy life and u feel like ur on the right track, dont let others influence you :) if they think ur too up tight, tell them that you think they are slackers lol

14. what if I smoke it and my head explodes?

15. just no...

16. You'll probably be fine and realize that you're putting too much hype behind it. Most people don't even get high the first couple times (I didn't). If you're nervous only take one or two tokes so you'll just maybe have a buzz. With that said, only smoke if you want to instead of letting other people pressure you into it.

17. wow thanks. But ever since they offered, Ive kind of been curious as to what its like.

18. #18 DMX, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    Either you is a troll.

Or you is a bitch.

Edit: Honestly, try it. Youll only be high for like an hour.. So, even if paranoia does drive you into madness and you start stabbing people, it wont last too long.

19. Can anyone give me an example of what its like?

20. you are being a "wet blanket". marijuana can't "drive you to madness"

smoke with friends, you'll be fine.