im scared

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokerExtremist, May 11, 2003.

1. hey i finally got my seed germinated and it sprouted and is about 1 or 2 inches high already and looks a little yellow , i checked the thing for about a week and nothing sprouted and then all of a sudden i look today and boom its up there and a little yellow looking
    i gave it some water and left the light on i need to know how many hours to leave the light on and i know i should water it everyday
    any thoughts , is my baby gonna die :(

2. yes its turnin green !! im an pot grower ma! SHUT UP UR SILLY BOY ...IM a little highh rght ow

3. Leave the light on 24 hours, don't overwater, and be patient, it'll happen. If your soil isn't drying out excessively rapid once a day is a bit much to water, i'd say once every few days, maybe even wait a week if your soil stays moist.

I'll leave it at that and let one of the real growers tell ya how much to water, haha!

Remember, it's a weed, it's tuff, let it do it's thing and give it what it needs to be it's best.

Peace

4. thx imma just water it every other day and it seems healthy nice green 4 leaves coming out of it , no more yellow , this is after i gave it some water.