Im scared. Should I deal with these people?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #61 GreatWhiteHype, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    [quote name='"DTM420"']if by "hard" drug you mean coke than i would trust him. I know many respectable people whj do coke and dont let it run their lives. He did get you weed to begin with, a Crack Head would have taken you for all of your money and you wouldnt have gotten weed or ever talked to them again.[/quote]

By hard he means crack.
    I would still do it. He is probably just trying to get his $ also. But I would not get in a car with him.
    By do it I do no mean any hard drugs. Just the weed.

2. Yes HARD = Crack, cheese, boulders, stones, rocks, monkey nuts, Hubbas, straight drop(wont get into that here)...

3. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']monkey nuts, [/quote]

Lmfao. Epic

4. I would never buy weed off of someone I JUST met at a gas station, much less spend over 300 without testing the product. You got lucky the first time, if you got a good deal for what you paid for, just keep it. If not, make sure you meet him in a VERY public place. So if he tries anything, all you have to do is open your mouth.

Good luck.

5. no pics? didn't happen.Obvious troll thread is obvious

6. I gonna take a guess on what the hard drug was that this dude was smoking. And I'll say dont mess with tweakers!

7. you from austin?

8. So...Ninjaballs...are you doing this deal or are you going to shine it on?

9. Oh and you should definitely bring a gun like a lot of people are suggesting on this thread. Most likely you'll get into a gun fight, hide behind a trash can, the other guys will hide behind a nearby car, and just start shooting. I'd also turn your weapon sideways for better accuracy.

10. When in doubt... whip your Dick out!

No but seriously you should be fine who's gonna rob you for 60?

11. Yeah. Haha what's up?

12. you guys are getting sidetracked here.

He already did a big enough deal the first time and only got shorted cause he was in a hurry and had no scale, he was also short on cash. The guy was nice enough to take some out and make it smaller for you. But because no scale was used he got shorted a few grams.

Now if he wants the rest of the ounce that was withheld all he has to do is come through with the rest of the money for the ounce.

the solution to this problem is way easier than any of you are making it out to be.

13. ur story makes no sense. its prob not real

/thread

14. Take the initiative, get all your buddys and rob him yourself he has it coming

15. Also if someine does hard drugs it doesnt immeditally make him a badass. I know some physco straight edge people.

16. I seriously don't get this. Go to the deal, bring a friend or weapon (just in case something does go down), get your bud, hand the dude his cash, get the fuck out of there. You people are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. This is a drug deal, not Mission Impossible.

17. This deal should have been done by now and we should have gotten a report back from Ninjaballs.

18. #78 Led Zepp, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    It is pretty clear that the only option here is a trailer park gunfight

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOaH5uUVS6c[/ame]

skip to 8:45

19. So op what happened?

20. It seems that the whole deal was bullshit.

We've seen the last of Ninjaballs.