Im scared. Should I deal with these people?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Nov 20, 2011.

1. You didn't mention he was black. :eek:

Just kidding, if you're meeting at McDonalds you should be fine.

You can't tell a difference between 10g an 7g?

2. It would be a wonderful thing if we could all work together to do the OP some good.:)

I just don't believe this con is interested in taking "no" for an answer.

Soooo........

My original point: this Dude is all wrong,man.

total caution time.

just say no to this skanky motherfucker and stick to your friends!

3. Okay- thanks for the info. Now that changes EVERYTHING :smoking::bolt:

4. I really don't get this. You didn't have enough money for the O so he gave you less bud, sounds fair to me. I say go get the rest of it for 60 bills..

5. Oh yeah...I can see it now....you get in the car then they have to drive "just over here" to go score. Then, if you don't outright get taken down, they just need a little of YOUR front money to get the stuff.....Uh huh..... seen this one before.

Either way, dude, its just not worth it.

6. 290 is the most I'd pay for an ounce anyways..

But if you're not feeling it, don't go through with it. Fuck hard drugs.

7. 290 for 4g's over a half? I woulda said "hell naw, take that bullsheet to Ohio, son:cool:"

8. I live in the heart of Ohio and I get 1/2s for 160, go rag on someone else's state chump ;)

9. if he's a real druggy then i wouldn't risk it alone, take a friend or two and get whats yours.

10. if by "hard" drug you mean coke than i would trust him. I know many respectable people whj do coke and dont let it run their lives. He did get you weed to begin with, a Crack Head would have taken you for all of your money and you wouldnt have gotten weed or ever talked to them again.

11. "Get it and quit it"

12. Just have a couple of friends with you, and when you do it, make sure if something were to happen, it'd be very conspicuous and others would be able to see immediately.
    Chances are you're just sketched out.

13. So...Mr. Ninjaballs...what have you decided to do?

14. is it normal if this thread gave me a boner?

I'M SO EXCITE!!

15. Did you get it?

16. He probably stole the bud he sold you.

17. when in doubt, bring a knife in your pocket.

18. Holy fuck! 350 for an ounce? I pay like 160-180.

God I love Canada:smoke:

19. dam who pays that much rof a ounce, i pay max $150 and that some bomb fuckin kronic

hahaha thats what im sayin brotha

20. What's funny about this thread is that half of ya'll act like ya'll never met a black person before.
    Not being stereotypical but him asking if you wanted hard isn't uncommon..
    Couple of my boys slang that straight drop and they will try to sell it to anybody.
    Do a cpl low budget buys with dude, and if he's legit work from there.
    Just remember everyone is trying to make money, if you're hopping in a car with 3 hoods you dont know then you better be strapped up if they do decide to play you like you're soft.
    All I'm sayin' is it would seem like on a site like this there would be a lot more street smarts lol...
    I can go down to a bar on 12th and Chacon, crack infested hood,go to the bar and buy a drink you know what I mean?
    Not get ID'd either, when you walk up in a spot like that it makes people think two things.
    Either you don't know where you're at or they think you're a crazy white guy who's done something crazy enough to kick it down there and not give a fuck like everyone else.. I don't reccomend this if you dont know anyone from the hood though.
    Everybody knows evverybody.
    /rant from one white dude to another.