I'm scared my friend is going to turn into a serial killer

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alrex, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I was talking to my friend about weird fetishes and we both have very good trust in each other. He told me about how he jacks off to his goldfish. At first I thought he was joking, and I laughed it off, but then he blushed and went quiet. I knew instantly he was 100% serious.

That's not the strange part, a couple days later I brought it up again and we talked about it more in depth. He told me he masturbates until he is about to climax, then pulls the fish out of the tank and puts it on the table. He then proceeds to ejaculate on the suffocating fish. As the fish slowly stops breathing, he puts it back into the tank.

I'm scared as he gets older, he is going to intensify the fetish and do it to people.

2. Is this an appropriate situation for "pics or it didn't happen"?

How about turning him to a less alive type of goldfish?
    [​IMG]

3. he will calm down once he is not a horney teenager.

or if he starts killing cats, dogs, deer or bigger animals i would start to separate your self from him/her.

4. That sounds kind of fuc*ed up...

[​IMG]

5. We are both 21, that's what's so weird about it. If he was 14, then yeah I can understand

6. The fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Wtf... Thats an extrememly fucked up fetish.

8. Is your friend Japanese, OP?

Japs LOOOOVVEEE cumming on goldfish.

9. Fuck....yeah at 21 that's weird. If he was a young teen that'd be different....people have to sexually find themselves and whatnot...I guess...but damn.

I mean hopefully he wont but I admit that's pretty weird, and definitely the beginning of a sexually motivated serial killer.

10. LOL at people saying that's acceptable at a certain age. That's some sick shit regardless of age. I don't even want to know what kind of sick fetishes the OP has if he's hanging out with freaks like that.

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"sirbrandon101"']LOL at people saying that's acceptable at a certain age. That's some sick shit regardless of age. I don't even want to know what kind of sick fetishes the OP has if he's hanging out with freaks like that.

[/quote]

It is, but it's normal for someone to have a weird fetish while going through puberty, and then get over it.

It's less normal to have a 21 year old man doing this. That's a bit more serious.

It's weird either way xD, not trying to say it isn't, but the fact he's 21 makes it a bit scarier.

12. You're right, it's perfectly normal for a man to be aroused by masturbating on a dying goldfish....

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"sirbrandon101"']You're right, it's perfectly normal for a man to be aroused by masturbating on a dying goldfish....

[/quote]

....yeah...that's exactly what I said in my post...nice reading man.

14. This guy sounds faaaaakkkked. Put him on your ignore list.

15. Dude not trying to be a dick or anything but that shit is just not normal for ANYBODY.

16. Umm, yeah...

Gotta be THAT guy. How exactly is jacking off on a goldfish serial killer material? Really, that is no worse than a lot of the other fetishes out there. I mean come on, necrophilia, which you don't have to be a serial killer to have, beastiality, masochism, sadism, fat fetish, shit/piss fetish... The list of, to me, just as bad or worse fetishes goes on and on.

17. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

Dude not trying to be a dick or anything but that shit is just not normal for ANYBODY.[/quote]

Dude...specifically in my posts I said that it is VERY WEIRD. It's extremely concerning at ANY age.

However, the fact that he's an adult and not a troubled child is worse, that's it. Doesn't make it normal at a younger age, not in the slightest. It's just worse that this is a fetish he has as a full grown man, and will likely NEVER outgrow. That isn't concerning?

18. [quote name='"Ganoo"']Umm, yeah...

Gotta be THAT guy. How exactly is jacking off on a goldfish serial killer material? Really, that is no worse than a lot of the other fetishes out there. I mean come on, necrophilia, which you don't have to be a serial killer to have, beastiality, masochism, sadism, fat fetish, shit/piss fetish... The list of, to me, just as bad or worse fetishes goes on and on.[/quote]

Not sure you understand. He's not turned on by jacking off on a goldfish. He's turned on by jacking off on something that is in a state of DYING. That's what makes it serial killer like. He has the EXACT same fetish as someone who kills people for sexual pleasure does.

19. I'd say that all of those fetishes have some type of credibility.

To me, someone with the fetish of suffocating a goldfish and ejactulating on it is likely to become a rapist... not a murderer, but they enjoy watching something suffer, and it's how they get off.

People like those other fetishes because of their circumstances while growing up. Some people just enjoy being degraded, or enjoy degrading other people.

But a fish? That's only going to lead to worse things, and illegal things...

20. OP your friend sounds like a cool guy I'd hang out with.