I'm sad.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mega Mitch, Jun 6, 2010.

1. And I've smoked once before.
    Should I make myself feel better with a big ol' hug from mary jane? I don't have any on me now but I will in a few days. I'll also be sad in a few days, too.
    But right now I think I'm going to go sneak some beers and maybe a bit of crown and make myself feel a little bit less like worthless dirt.

2. oh self medicating...the best wrong thing to do

3. Well that is one option, but there are plenty more ways to feel better too.

Whats gettin you down?

4. Yeah man I know it's bad but I've got to do something. I can't take this.

5. My girlfriend. She doesn't tell me what's wrong, ever. And now something's seriously bothering her to the point where it's altering the way she's communicating. Acting. Being. She stopped talking to me a little bit ago and about twenty minutes later I posted this thread.

6. Do you have any idea what could be bothering her? You? Her family? Anything?

7. Sounds like she may be wanting a break up...ask her about that.

8. either something really bad happened in her family or she's cheating

9. She says she's not happy. She's said it a few times in the recent past. And yesterday her humanities teacher gave her a philosophy book and when she started reading it I guess she had a sort of mental alteration or whatever and broke down when I asked what she wanted me to say after a series of nothing text messages. Like where they're just sent to keep me happy to just continue talking to her. She said she had to go and I let her.
    I'm a horrible boyfriend and I want my pain to away. As selfish as that is.

10. I think it's something in her family or something to, you know. So many possibilities. Like maybe her ex is trying to get with her or some shit.

11. We're each other's first love.
    Her parent's separated a few years ago and I don't know how she feels about all of it. She doesn't like her dad too much. I always felt like it was an uncomfortable thing to ask so I avoid it.
    We've been dating for over a year. Since april 23, 2009.

And so far I want to thank all of you who are helping me out. I really appreciate it.

12. Come on man, you're not a horrible boyfriend. You're probably young? It sounds like she is having a pretty bad breakdown and unless she is willing to talk more about it, its gonna be hard to help her. You're not a psychologist.

13. #13 Mega Mitch, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    Yeah we're young. She's 17 and I'm a bit older.
    I can't help but feel that, you know? She doesn't come to me for help. Well, she used to. Not anymore.. And I only want her happy. She's not happy, and she doesn't want to break up, but.. it's hard.
    It breaks down to staying because:
    She loves me.
    She doesn't want to hurt me.
    She doesn't want to be alone.

And she doesn't know the percentage between those.
    I just want her to come to me again.

14. Holy shit man, no offense, but grow up. There are WAYYY more substantial problems in our world to be worried about now then some girl. Ladies will always come and go, until you find that right one. Get over it, honestly, or else start an emo band or something. I hear they love that girlfriend baby babble.

15. always.

sometimes even after that they go.

:confused_2:

16. Should I drink my problems away? Smoke them? Do nothing?

17. Have you tried calling her recently. If you really love her, you probably shouldn't let this go. But it kinda sounds like it is time for a break up.

18. I don't want to break up. :/

19. Then you're gonna have to try your best to fix it. And drinking and smoking everything away isn't gonna do that.

20. I'm trying to fix it, really. She refuses to talk about anything and I just got a text saying "I don't know what to do." Following, I tried to get her to talk about it and nothing. Nothing. "There's nothing to talk about."