Im Rich

Discussion in 'General' started by DISRUPT, Aug 4, 2005.

1. I just found some 18 year old savings bonds that I got when I was born...Im going to cash em in right now and guess what I'm buying :devious::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. a comic????

3. first issue of batman, fo sho

4. Spiderman is the way to go! Best villains, best costumes, best powers.

5. No seriously, what are you buying?

6. awsome dude

7. haha well the savings bonds are 18 years old and I have $800 worth of them..without interest, and interest is 3.5% right?

but yeah Im thinkin of buying 1/2 - 1 ounce of weed, a bubbler possibly, a car(finally!),and maybe a digital camera so i can take pics of the plant I have growin and of my stash and stuff

8. ...all the stuff i want right now!!!

wise choices..

9. I know haha I thought long and hard about that list! at first when I found the bonds I was just like "FUCK MAN IM GETTIN A QUARTER POUND WOOOOO" but then I started thinking about other stuff I wanted lol...and I really do need the car, so its all good
    Im still psyched about how much money Im gonna get when I finally cash them..because base value is $800 but 3.5% interest adds up after 18 years!!

10. sweet man, toke one for me!

:smoke:

11. how much you think your gonna have....

id say around

1500 man and thats not alot of money for a car itself.... but still tight

12. nah dude i got a ghetto ride set up that im buyin from my friend, $300 and it runs great, ive driven it a few times and rode in it a lot..hes sellin it because he has an impala now
    and yeah thats gonna be 1500+my weekly pay check..this is going to be for extra stuff basically, so i can spend the paycheck on necessities like munchies haha

13. enjoy that money.. ide start off with O and a nice new piece.. maybe a roor

or maybe pick up a qp and be set for months

14. hells yeah man

15. While you are out can you pick me up a burger? I am starving!

16. You should just keep the money in the savings bond, or find a higher % rate savings bond to put your money into.

Yet if you ARE going to spend it--lol. Buy a zip, sell the zip--make some extra $--and youll have pleantly of chronic to smoke :) lol

pz