Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm retarded

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Superstroke, Sep 29, 2012.

1. I'm in a new town, freshman at some university. One of my friend knows a graduate student who lets us smoke in his house. He's a pretty cool dude, but I don't know him that well and usually only went with my friend, but he didn't mind when I showed up on my own. My friend gave me his number and tonight I texted him asking him if "I could come down and toke some of my stuff" (that is stashed at his place). I promptly received a message saying wrong number. As soon as I received the text I understood what just happened and I played along. It's the only place I can go smoke, I understand he can be a bit paranoid because he deals, from your experience, do you guys think I've completely blown off my chances of ever being invited there again or did I just mildly annoy him?

2. Don't ever text anything you wouldn't want police to see. It's just stupid.

3. call him next time, if he doesn't contact you within a few days and he still says wrong number, I'd probably count it as a loss.

4. Maybe he is just being paranoid, probably nothing to worry about go with your friend and see wats up

5. Dude you never ever send anything incriminating in the first text

6. In response to the title, I'm sorry to hear man.

Maybe he just wants to keep your weed. U said he hardly knows you, he probably doesn't care.

7. WHy the fuck would you leave your weed at someone else's house?

8. ^^ exactly... never let anyone else handle your stash unless you trust em

9. always call is my advice

10. this.. cuz u never know who might see it.. not only that its just stupid.. what if someone sent u a text out of nowhere sayin hey can i come over and smoke some of that goood shit.. that would be pretty stupid no?

and also what dude said.. why would u keep ur shit at dudes place esp since u arent friends yet.. actually nvm dont answer that question i dun really care

11. Late ass update, it was actually a wrong number, he really doesnt give a shit if i text him about weed i asked him. I really am retarded, but thanks people.

12. Dear god, rofl.

13. that really isnt even an incriminating text its not like you were setting up a deal. the only way a text can really be incriminating is if youre setting up a deal and mentioning stuff like price, amount, etc.

14. That's not even close to being true. It's more than enough for probable cause.