Im really tired at the lack of respect blunts/joints have been receiving lately

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Fuck your old school crap.

Bongs over blunts ANYDAY SON :smoke::smoke:

2. ruled* <-- fixed, hes been dead

Ive been called the best blunt roller a lot of experienced smokers have met and I love them both equally!!!!
    I just think being able to sit down and still be smoking after the thc is making its way through the physiological process is great.

I think all in all you give a first time smoker a bong or a blunt and theyre going to be blazed either way, both are suffice

3. bongs have been around before blunts fyi

blunts are actually pretty 'new school', circa 1990

4. Re: Im really tired at the lack of respect blunts/joints have been receiving lately \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \tQuote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by charleyg420 \t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\tFuck your old school crap.

Bongs over blunts ANYDAY SON :smoke::smoke:

\t\t\t \t\t \t \t
    bongs have been around before blunts fyi

blunts are actually pretty 'new school', circa 1990

Hahahahahahahaha you crack me up buddy :smoke::smoke:

5. I agree everyones bitching to much

Blunt>bongs/vapes/bowls

6. This is just me but I think people should smoke what ever way they want. Shit we all here agree weed is awesome so who cares how its smoked as long as it gets done.

I prefer glass, but ill smoke a 110mm j or a blunt sometimes.

7. ...Dude, you HAVE to love that feeling of being a bit stoned before you finish your hit... Then you keep going just as long as you would for a blunt, the only diffrence is that in the end you're much more intoxicated, and hitting a bong is more fun than hitting a blunt.

8. The answer to the debate.

If you don't like blunts then you probably can't roll one to perfection.

I've never felt that blunts are a waste of weed

EVER

Bowls are for Cats that arent trying to throw down and get every one high

If someone rolled the blunt to tight and you get weak ass hits the whole blunt.

THEN it's a waste of weed

9. exactly, i like to roll a 10 and get me and all ym friends high. not hog it bowl for bowl.

and also, pipes waste weed. since i can fit .5 into a bowl and snap it.
    but I can roll like .3 into a joint and split it with 3 kids and get high.

so joints are much more conservative.

10. wrong... i do believe the old school method was a hooka...

11. people generally just defend what they're used to. i smoke blunts, glass, and vape, daily. i prefer blunts, but vaping is the healthiest and glass is nice too. i don't knock any method, whatever you prefer more power to you. bickering over what's better is stupid, everyone feels differently

12. I prefer a blunt with a couple of my friends when we go outside. Otherwise if we're inside, glass ftw. It hits so much easier and the smell isn't that bad.

13. your such a dumb bitch

14. Nah man, I agree. I personally think joints and bunts are much more classy than bongs or pipes. With a joint, you have time to enjoy your smoking experience. With a bong or bubbler, its a couple quick hits and you're done.

There's no debating that a bong or bubbler is is more efficient, but what matters most is the enjoyment of the experience. I personally use a vaporizer (nothing classy about that :)) and sometimes a bubbler, but I really enjoy a well-rolled joint now and then.

15. I have no idea what your talking about. I have never seen anyone talk down on a blunt. its all your head bro.

16. Yeah...Fuck you blunt!:smoke:

17. exactly what this dude said cuz that is the true IMO..im bout to roll a blunt and its like a .7 not that much of a waste but if i had like a zip i would pack bowls after bowl but for like only a g i go with the blunt:smoke:

18. #58 Scorpiana, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    I can understand why a person would hate blunts because that's their right. But why hate on a blunt? You're not smoking them, you're not "wasting" weed. You're smoking just the way you want to, so let others do the same. I love blunts but I wouldn't put down a person for loving their bong. It's stupid and pretty 5th grade.

Personally, blunts don't waste weed for me. I have a low tolerance and I can't smoke a whole blunt at a time and I always have to clip it. I don't know weight or anything like that but I can roll two blunts for myself off a dime of haze. That means I can smoke 3-4 times a day off $10. That works just fine for me.

19. Dude like every in my area smokes blunts regardless of how gangsta they are. the blunt is for everyone, it was made so people of all backrounds can come together and get high!:hello:

20. Is it weird that I feel higher after a blunt or joint than a bowl?