Im really tired at the lack of respect blunts/joints have been receiving lately

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 14, 2009.

1. by the way kurt cobain fucking rules, rape me is an awesome song

2. If thats true then you must not know many people who smoke, unles you do and they are all glass snobs. I don't know ANY "gangsta" types and I know a lot of people who roll blunts. Its not a cultural thing as much as it is an enjoyable way to smoke

If you don't like them ..thats fine. I prefer glass anyway

3. all i can say is wow

4. You fail. Just fail. I respect you're right to waste weed how you like, and I enjoy a blunt or joint myself sometimes, but you're just wrong about this, and now you're insulting me for calling you on your stupidity...

5. People are posting on this thread too rapidly.

6. this shits ignorant. im full bread white and so are the homies and about 3/4 of the time we smoke blunts. but i also have a bong so what?

should i say only stupid whiteboys have bongs? no. just because you smoke blunts doesn't make you "gangster"

7. bluntz 4tw:D

8. hi! here's some neg rep for you

-rep

9. I think the real answer to this debate is...joints,bongs,blunts,bowls,apples,homemade pieces, chilums, brownies, firecrackers, i dont give a fuck what i smoke----I JUST LOVE WEED---Dont compare just smoke them all its the only answere

10. I know a LOT of people who smoke, and almost all of them prefer glass. Some like their joints, and that's fine. I know someone who's favorite way to smoke is a bong, and he's 79 years old, hardly a nub. Where I've lived, blunts are very much a cultural thing, altho I realize this is not true everywhere.

Anyway, as I've said several times, it's not that I personally dislike blunts or joints, or that I know anyone who does, they're just NOT the best way to smoke a lot of the time... And some people would do well to learn that we have different smoking methods for a reason... because they serve different purposes.

11. yeah i love my blunts. i do smoke outta my bubbler and know how effective glass is but there aint nothing like spliting one down, rolling a lighting up a l hotboxing your whip.. seems so natural :D

12. /agreed. /end thread.

13. Rep for being the voice of reason in a thread full of stupidity.

And you know, kurt... your rep doesn't DO anything.. so that's cool brah :p

14. #35 daedelus, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Premise 1:
    Premise 2:
    Conclusion: You are a "gangsta" yourself. Don't be hatin on your own kind (just kidding)

ANYWAYS, even if that argument doesn't hold up, lol (too much philosophy class this week), you must live in some horrible place where only thugs smoke joints or something. Lots of people like doing it that way. Go to a concert, or better yet- a summer festival, and you'll see the number of people who smoke them. There's a culture out there that you don't even know.

I myself just fell in love with rolling a J. I got a huge amount of satisfaction from just rolling a perfectly tight, durable joint. I went outside, not having to worry about looking suspicious (lots of people roll their own tobacco) and just lit up, walked around in the sun, didn't have to hide anything. Felt really cool.....aaah summer.....

edit: oh come on now pinball, you've completely lost your edge now. In the time it took to write all this, you've opened up so much more....

15. Smoke your weed how you want to. If it does the job, you're doing it right. Everyone HATING fuck off.:wave:

16. Yep, agreed

17. I'm gangster because my hat is flat and i like blunts but the last two people i had a blunt with one wore work boots and the other drove us around in his 2008 honda civic, not too gangster.

18. I dislike blunts, idk why never enjoyed them. But there aint nothin better than a well rolled joint. I love my bong, but lighting a spliff is too good.

19. main reason i hate blunts is because its just too much damn tar and shit to be smokin with weed thats not even necessary.

not like i talk shit about it though, smoke however u want