Im really down...

Discussion in 'General' started by PurplePineapple, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Saturday, I was sleepin and my best bud calls me up and asks if its cool to crash at my place. I say yeah and pass out expecting him to call when he's here. I wake up the next day and figure he just decided not to.

Then I get a call from his mom sayin he's in jail. He got pulled over 1/2 mile from a school with alcohol(and dui), a bong, and a grinder, a half o of ganj(bagged separately... intent to distribute), and about 20 adderall and 20 percocet. He's 19 and its his first offense.

Total counts 3 traffic tickets and 6 drug warrants(doubled because of the school zone).

I know hes fucked. Guess I just want to know how bad. Its hard when people you love don't listen to you. I'm happy he's okay(i mean at least he didnt wreck and get killed or hurt anyone else). I just feel bad(really bad because im glad i wasnt with him)... im sure he feels worse. idk. I'll pray. Come what may.

Just venting i guess. Damn.

2. we all know the risks associated with our counter culture lifestyle I'm sorry your friend got busted I know this post wasn't helpful in any way shape or form

3. Thanks man. It's out of my hands but not my heart, ya know?

4. next time put it in "real life stories"

sorry to hear, but sounds like dude was doing dangerous things uncautiously :(

5. Who can say how serious he will be punished? Certainly no member of GC who isn't the feds.

That's pretty serious however; I imagine despite the outcome the sheer humilation of having to write that down on every job form for the rest of your life will be punishment enough.

6. Smoke more weed and everything will be alright.

7. yeah def I feel bad when I hear about people getting busted too one day when its legal we can look back at our fears of being caught and laugh

8. better be gettin a dam good attorney