im quitting after tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerish, Sep 3, 2009.

1. im smokingabout 1/2 8th thri]oguh vape...

its good. (big bang nad nl*shiva)

still a bit shroomed from the 12.2 g shrooms i puked earlier today

yay sobriety

2. a t break is needed every once in a while.

3. its been a solid year of multiple daily...

even after getting caught at 17 just before 18 and going through youth court shit, 2 drug tests

4. That sucks, hope you had fun while it lasted man.

Slightly off topic... what's with all the threads dealing with quitting tonight?

5. Summer is nearly over and we got a lot of college age people or "18" year olds.

6. Yeah, some people just can't be responsible drug users. :confused_2:

7. So true I am juggling my homework and house work along with pot smoking why can't others. But I guess its a bit easier when you are getting a degree in Animation and Media Arts.

So whatever I mean I probably shouldn't even be on here I got school in two and a half hours. But I can't sleep.

But I don't know I guess its hard for some people to set aside time to smoke their favorite plant.

8. No one likes a quitter!

9. Be a pro hitter!

10. I also quit two days ago.

And while I still am withdrawling slightly (Hot flashes, loss of craving for food and cannot sleep).

When I pick up my bong again it will so be worth it.

11. haha good luck. i dont think ill ever quit though. just control myself to a few times a week

12. day 1 has been ok (ha)

13. It only gets easier with time.

14. i used to be, but emotional issues hurt me, and i turned to weed to ignore it and focus on the good...

i just have to find myself again....

15. Winners never quit and quitters never win.

:smoking:

16. Why go sober because you took too many shrooms? You just have to be careful. Drugs are something to be respected.

You're not having withdrawls, you're not getting the medicine your body is used to. Marijuana is a medically proven appetite stimulant, and a provensleep aid.

17. the shrooms were my goodbye, not the reason

i want weed to work again :)

18. Lol i cant even remember how many times i've said that. Whatever lol im smoking right now shit! :smoking:

19. I've quit today because I've got a bit of stuff on my plate. School starting in a few days, got a new job, summers ending. I've been dealing with alot of anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder so I'm always not at ease when I'm thinking about weed and stuff (mould and shit.) It sucks, I know the weed is fine but its just giving me bad anxiety.

I don't want to quit, but it seems like the best thing to do right now. OP, Hope your sobriety works and lasts as long as you want it to.

20. That's like saying, "You're not hungover, you just need to drink more"

Just let the man not smoke in peace.