Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Purchasing a Roar and i need an experts advice.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by A-Deuce, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Sup yall, I'm going to purchase a Roor on sunday and i was wondering which would be the best one to buy. I'm also planning on getting an ash catcher for the Roor as well, and price is no concern to me. Please get at me with your opinion on which is the best roar to buy cuz i would like to get opinions from people who have used this product. thanks yall and i look forward to reading yalls advice.

2. if money is no concern..

Get something that is 7mm thick (i think it would be a forest green label), Ice notches, a diffused downstem, and a perc tree or two (if you can find a roor with perc trees still, if not get a lux).

3. The possibilites really are endless A-Deuce.

There's straight tubes, beaker tubes, bubble bottom tubes, bubble/base bottom tubes...

There's 3.2, 5, 7, and 9 mm glass thickness...

There's countless colors/labels to choose from...

There's no perc, one perc, two perc etc...

There's getting some heady work into it, if you want to go custom that is...

The point is, it's rather impossible to choose what could be the best RooR setup, because there's so many kinds of tubes, accessories, and the option to add things if you have a torch/kiln or know a glassblower.

Either way, good luck on your RooR hunt, post up pics when you get it.

Peace and out.

4. 9mm - Double Perc would be my ideal RooR setup, but like Only Live Once said, there are waaaay too many combinations of things that can differ to say that 1 setup is "definately the best." Sorta like people's cars, to each their own.

5. 7mm roors are lime green labels, forest green is 3.2 heh.

They cant make percs in 9mm, the inner diameter is too small to fit the percs in them, which are blown separately and added into the tube. They dont fit in anything above 7mm thickness.

If your headshop still carries 24" RooR Straight Double Chambers (single percs...sometimes known as "double percs" <--incorrect though..)
    Id go with that. Dont spend over $420 from a headshop...and try and make them swap the 18-14 diamond cut diffuser for a 18-18 New Style ROOR diffuser and 18.8 stock bowl. (or a lux of similar specs)

If you arent into Percs...then id get a 7mm Flame Polished Beaker bottom, 24" tube.
    If they dont have flame polished, id get a 5mm, 30" bubble Bottom of any label...but probably orange if i could find it...or blue (or black :) )

6. Mutt, don't even get me started on all my dream RooR setups hahaha.
    I think if we listed them all, we'd have to make our own thread for it haha.

7. thanks for the advice yall, im going to go get it on sunday and ill up some pics and vids when i pop its cherry, again, much appreciation

8. lol i know for real

yea i figure ill place a custom order someday, but probably will be a custom lux or an opas collab