I'm Proud to be a Stoner!

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Dec 9, 2011.

1. I'm proud to be a stoner and I don't give a shit what society thinks of me. If your proud to be a stoner too then post it or shout it out I don't care, but let it be known to the world!
    :smoke::wave:

Peace and Pot

2. man fuck stoners, i just smoke weed :smoke:

3. Something tells me you recently discovered the euphoria that bud produces and you found this website and had to create this thread.
    By the number of posts you have I'm guessing I'm not far off. In my defense i forgot the password to my old account.

And no, I'm not proud to be a stoner. I just do not mind the euphoria. And i do not want the world knowing i smoke, shits illegal and i don't want to get caught. The least amount of people that know the better.

4. [quote name='"LSYouTiger"']Something tells me you recently discovered the euphoria that bud produces and you found this website and had to create this thread.
    By the number of posts you have I'm guessing I'm not far off. In my defense i forgot the password to my old account.

And no, I'm not proud to be a stoner. I just do not mind the euphoria. And i do not want the world knowing i smoke, shits illegal and i don't want to get caught. The least amount of people that know the better.[/quote]

You're not proud of who you are?

5. I was proud, until I got arrested.

No wait, I'm still proud. Fuck the police

6. I'm proud of who i am,but I wouldn't let weed define me.

7. I dont let weed define me neither, I define myself...i didnt know the guy on grasscity was to homble to let weed be a part of him. Makes me sick people like you on your high horse looking down on us cuz we grow a plant, or smoke a plant...fuck u

8. Eh, I do other things than smoke weed, is it necessary to add a name to each?
    I'm proud to be a cyclist
    stoner
    student, etc etc.. Is all that necessary? I'm just a person who smokes bud.. nbd

9. I'm proud always have been. I was the stoner guy who told everybody he smoked..

A regrettable decision but it was the one I made.

I can't think of one person who doesn't know I smoke.

10. Get a job hippie!

11. Surprised nobody posted this yet, one of my favorite songs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF34KvW5uPo]Kottonmouth Kings - Proud To Be A Stoner - YouTube[/ame]

12. I don't get you would be proud of smoking cannabis. Im not saying you should be ashamed even one bit.

But why proud? What exactly is there to take pride in from smoking cannabis?

You should be proud of winning a trophy, having a good career, donating money, saving a life, having talent at something, etc. But being proud of the sole fact you smoke weed.

I don't get it.

13. proud to be a stoner

14. Someone once told me that we are definded by what we do and achieve. I smoke weed hence stoner, im proud to be a part of a community of STONERS.

15. Smoking cannabis is a shameful act. You should be ashamed of yourself.

16. someone make a parody of "i'm proud to be an american" with "i'm proud to be a stoner" instead haha. +rep to whoever makes the best one (imo lol)

17. And I'm proud to be a stoner,
    Where at least my trees are green
    And I wont forget the lighter this time
    That I lost in my SUV
    blah blah blah something about my e-peen :p:smoking:

18. Im a stoner and i dont give a fuck.