Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Pretty Sure Im Screwed...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Proporre, May 8, 2014.

1. So... today at 8:35am I took a Pre-employment Quest Diagnostics drug test at a family physician place. Had everything all planned out with someone else's pee (picked up at 7:30am same day), hand warmers, almost the whole 9-yards (didnt have temp stickers to see how warm it was). As I'm sitting there in the physician's place sitting on the 3.5oz bottle of pee like it was an egg, below me balls and in between my thighs, I finally get called to give a sample. I do the sneaky and drop what I got into the cup.

Here comes the twist, the U/A tells me it wasn't warm enough. Fuck right?! I'm screwed? They tell me I have to re-piss for them and if I leave the building I would be terminating and rejecting the test. Here comes another bad part. I'm an idiot that even knowing I had a drug screening coming up soon, I was so sure that I have this in the bag so I continued to smoke my small amounts that I do. I smoke almost everyday (for years and years), now the amount I smoke is probably somewhere like 0.3-0.5g a day. I fucked up last night of the drug test, I had my little intermission toking time of possibly 0.4g. I'm 6'2, and only 150 pounds. I am basically a stick with a godly metabolism, and my BMI is probably under what it should be for a 23 year old weighing in at the amount, but I'm still scared that the time window of the last time I smoked was only 10 hours and the byproducts of the THC are still in me. Maybe it's because I'm so skinny that I couldn't keep a good temp on the pee, I really don't know. Anyways.

I had no choice, fail by walking out, or take the 1/millionth chance of it coming back negative, but I'll probably fail. So I gave them my most likely dirty pee. I made sure in the morning to piss out that morning pee, but I didn't really take any detox precautions because well... I'm an idiot. Only thing I drink regularly and probably more than the normal human is milk, but I have a feeling that wouldn't affect anything.

I'm nervous as hell waiting for the result of it (my chance to get an amazing job, ya-da ya-da ya-da). I also like to be pre-prepared for almost everything so my question really is from my story, do you think I'm screw?

I feel like I need a miracle here.

2. why didnt you just stop smoking while looking for a job

🌞

3. damn dude it seems like you answered yourself.

I'm sure there's SOME off-chance it'll come back negative but highly fucking unlikely. I'm sorry man, at least you gave it a shot.

good luck brotha

4. Yeah I was afraid that I pretty much answered the question myself... All I can do is hope. Oi, stupid stupid stupid.

5. Did you dilute atleast?

I've passed a handful of drug tests just by diluting .... some of them i dont know how, but i did.. :confused_2:

6. #6 Proporre, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014

I sadly want to say no but I've been drinking water from playing tennis the days before, but I have the feeling of taking that silly intermission the night before is what got me. Possibly also that I smoke everyday yet it's small amounts. Peed in the morning to get that out but when I peed in the cup, my urine was nice and yellow so I don't believe it was diluted at all. I don't know, all I know is I'm waiting for that dreaded call which will hopefully be here tomorrow. I'll update once I know, but from research and everything, I dun goofed and I'm 99.9% it is going to come back positive (unless a miracle happens). It's a bummer that I took all the precautions to keeping that urine warm, (inside the boxer briefs into the ball/thigh compartment, even kept one hand warmer on it the whole time) but it just didn't stay at the correct temp. It was a good life lesson, taught me that even if you got a good plan to fake it, that goddamn temp. has a possibility of getting ya. Sadly it was my 1st time ever taking a drug screen and it will probably be my last time faking it. 

I gotta give up the forbidden buds next time around. :/

7. Sounds like you just got real unlucky brotha....
    Best of luck, and keep us posted.!