I'm pretty sure I have hermies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Glodenglow1, Jul 1, 2010.

1. I'm about 5 weeks into flowering. I've been noticing what appear to be seeds, they are seeds, growing in about 15-20% of my female crop.

I'm thinking that light pollution might be the culprit. There seems to be a higher seed occurrence around a window that I installed an AC unit into about 2 months ago. I used some 1" blue board to block oput the window, and there is some light leaking arund the AC, and the blue board transmits a fair amount of light.

Who knows I suppose.

So anyway, do I chop out the hermie stems? The rest of the buds look so juicy, I dont want to get rid of the entire crop.

Unless they existing seeds are going to impact everything else, I'd like to just grow them out and then hash them up if possible. They are still really heavy with trich's

Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. Some more pics

3. more pics

Attached Files:

4. look like the plant has seed can,t see hermie
    were are the pollen sack

5. I cant find any pollen sacks anywhere. Everything looks female at all the nodes.

It is only on 15% of the crop with 3 weeks left I thinkI will just grow it out and see what happens. There are a ton of juicy buds on the screen, as long as they all dont start going that way.

As you can see, the seed areas are already pretty developed, so it doesn't appear to be getting continually worse.

6. I'd let it go, and see what's salvagable.

But fix that light leak! Gorilla tape is your friend around AC units. Nice and heavy, super sticky, and lightproof.