I'm pissed off :/

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by K1ngSk1n, Aug 8, 2010.

1. So, I live with my Granny and dad, she's 87 and a bit senile and my dads 63 and is a laugh but he does get angry sometimes but who doesn't right?

For the last year and half my granny has been treating me like a baby, I mean whenever I come out of the toilet, she always is quick to jump at me with "have you washed your hands, you best of washed your hands, oh boy is your father going to be mad if you haven't washed your hands". Whenever my dad and I have a few beers together she's quick to be shouting at my dad for letting me drink (I am old enough to drink and frequently go and get the booze for her and my dad) and the other night I heard her complaining that I have a "Lack of respect" for her and then I overheard my dad saying to her "Listen, when he's 25 he'll get his inheritance and be out of here."

She is such an ungrateful person, I always go out of my way to help her out cuz she's not no nifty on her feet and falls over a lot so whenever she goes outside or anything me or my dad always goes out with her, we cook her dinner and clean her room, do her washing etc. and she just treats us like shit.

She is also really, really nosey and I have set up a camera in my room recording whenever I am out of the house and I have seen her looking through my room numerous times (3 times in a DAY ffs) and all she does is speculate on where I am, what I'm doing and who I'm doing with.

I'm really not cool with this and I have approached both her & my dad about it loads of times and I asked my dad about it today whilst we were working on the garden (mowing the lawn and stuff, nothing fagotty haha) and he always se he'll talk to her about it and stuff but he never does.

I really really don't like how she is treating me, especially as I do so much for her and am always there to look after her, sometimes for weeks at a time without my old man there.

So what do I do blades, confronting her doesn't work and my old man's attempts were just as useless. I'm not doing anything bad (apart from smoking weed, but she doesn't know about that :smoke:) and I can't move out until I go to University as I want to concentrate on passing school/college so I can have a comfortable life.

2. What's "fagotty" about working in a garden?

3. #3 smoke blunts, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
    Honestly, tough situation. I'd just say don't offer her a helping hand. It won't even get to the point where you're being an asshole (like ignoring her for 2+ weeks). She'll be asking for help the very first day, and when she does, you tell her:

"I help you like a man, you treat me like a man."

EDIT: just wanted to clarify that if it goes on for two days you should probably stop and help her. I just figured she would ask before it got that far, in which case you may have more leverage in telling her to stop disrespecting your privacy.

4. I KNEW this would be the first comment..

5. well it is a legit question.. i love gardening and i'm straight as an arrow. nothing wrong with growing stuff.

anyway OP, just suffer through it. when she was your age i'm sure her grandmother was a bitch to her too. the older generation always picks on faults and problems with the younger generation.

kids these days eh? :rolleyes:

6. Well dude. Shes old ? Your lucky you havnt got it worse, my nan doesnt even remember me or her own daughter (my mom) because she has alzheimer's.
    Old people are like that :)

7. I do suggest getting a lock for your door though, that's just not right of her to go through your things.

8. Shes 87 dude, just let it ride.. I am sure she really doesn't mean to disrespect you as much as she does.. being that old and all that, you really should just put up with whatever she does, imo at least.. lets face it she could go anytime.. let her live it out how she wants, you got a entire life ahead of better things to figure out, right?!

Good luck..

9. I want to know, is there a problem with that?

10. Na, frankly I don't really care:laughing:

carry on

11. I wouldn't normaly say this but in your situation which I have experienced before I'd have to say see if you can get some medication to mellow her out I'm not talkin drug her up just to mellow her see if you can set up a doctors app. talk to the doctor before you go in with her about your issue and how she's to wild. Than just bring her in and get the meds good luck I know how it is :eek:

12. Smother her with a pillow.

On a serious note that really sucks. You just have to remember that it isn't her fault that she's acting that way, it's her disease and old age. Stick it out, go to college, get your cash when you're 25.

13. I'm gonna get hella flamed for this but,

call up Lil Wayne. He'll be like, I don't give a motherfuck run up in a *****s house and shoot his grandmother up.

My condolences on your loss

14. I can't be doing that man, I've given her some MJ before and that seemed to work but I can't afford to be sneaking it in her food every night and Meds are an absolute no with her.

15. This.

16. Kill her with kindness

17. Go to home depot or lowes. Buy a lock for your door. Go home, install the lock on your door, whenever you leave for a while, lock your room.

Then when she goes to snoop, feeble old grandma will be locked out.

18. I would verbally aggresively go up to her randomly, and make her listen to the powerful magical words that come out of your mouth.and then possibly tell her to fuck off.

2 bad shes related. ppl like this would get a punch in da face, i cant stand em.

19. dude shes 87...just push her down the stairs "by accident"...and boom, problem solved...haha jk...but seriously that would probly work...my great grandfather died from hittin his head on the sink...at that age any small fall could be death

but to actually be serious...get a lock on your door, thats what would piss me off the most...i mean u dont wanna be a dick to ur grandmother bubt im sure if mine lived with me and nagged me like yours does i would eventually not give a fuck and say eveyrthing that has to be said and tell her to fuck off etc...just cuz ur old doesnt mean u shud just suddenly have respect...fuck that "respect your elders" bullshit

i mean ur at least 21, ur an adult...just tell her that....

or push her down the stairs :D