Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm out of screens for my pipe... any advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PleasureTrueNow, Nov 23, 2011.

1. So, I'm interested in ways that don't require a screen as the smoke shop near me has closed down and I don't feel like driving 50 minutes away to re-stock on screens until next week.

I know you can get a piece of bud and stuff it down, but are there any other solutions you seasoned veterans know of?

2. A small pebble or rock.

3. If you have an old pair of earphones that you don't use (like the iPod ones) you can take the screen covering off those

4. Order in bulk.

5. A pebble, or aluminum foil works well.

6. small rock, screens from water faucets...

7. Pebbles work like a charm, and they can be used repeatedly. I don't suggest aluminum foil.

8. I don't normally suggest aluminum foil either, but it works in a pinch.

9. [quote name='"doctor rockzo"']If you have an old pair of earphones that you don't use (like the iPod ones) you can take the screen covering off those[/quote]

Is that safe?

10. Just use a stem or 2. Natures screen.

11. I used to just get a pop can and then cut a circle piece out fold it in half and then make 2 slits then bend it back and use it as a screen, Wasn't that bad but it was better then tin foil.

12. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']

Is that safe?[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing.

13. A little rock or a faucet screen, is the way to go every time imo.

14. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

I'm wondering the same thing.[/quote]

I googled it and shockingly there was a thread from GC with the same question haha i love this site but short answer no its not safe which sucks cuz i need 1 too haha

15. Go to a hardware store and look for faucet screens (or super-cheap screw-on things for a faucet that may contain a screen). They're safe to use, right?