Im out hustlin right...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 9, 2006.

1. im in it rasta RASTAZ FOR LIFE

2. Im down for the Rastaz!

I already have a green bike so I guess Im half way there :)

3. well if "hustling" just means making an income, then i have to hustle tomorrow at 9:30. sucks man, at first it was cool cuz ive never had a server job, but its gettin old realll quick.

but i can get mad connects from my co-workers. i gotta keep telling myself not to spend my paycheck on drugs.

cool story

4. Well I can paint my bike green!

5. Why not just getta car? ...do drive-by's.

6. ever see the south park when jimmy and TIMMY get involved with the gangs?
    you kids and your colors crack me up...

7. fucking a right man, that's how everyone should live their lives.

8. cars arent gangsta

9. you don't think crown vic's and old caddi's are gangsta? throw an uzi under the seat.... :)

10. Good job. You stared someone down. I know, let's make a thread on Grass city about it!

11. Wait wait wait, by hustlin' you mean a job?

12. any work is hustling in my book

you'd be surprised at how much money there is it be made just sittin on your comp. no need to be out there busting your back building houses and shit

13. Crown Vic's are the furthest thing from gangsta that you can find.

14. Haha yeah, I don't see many people riding around in those except for the boys and old people.

15. i bet if ksr stared you down, you'd keep walking and get the hell out of there too.

seriously, you are a relatively new member on the city and the only rep you have is negative. don't go making threads disrepecting seasoned members of the city if you expect to stay here long.

16. Man gangs are better than boy scouts.
    two of my friends are in a gang in the east. their fuckin upright citizens. cool as hell and always back you up.

17. What's your deal????

18. +Rep, Well said dude. You seem to have a good outlook on things and a good mind. Don't let it go to waste.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KeepSmokinReefa again. (Sorry dude, next time.)

19. Too fucking right! That is how I have always lived my life. I respect someone until they disrespect me, and I expect them to do the same.. If people disrespect me, they will be disrespected back. Why the hell would you get respect when you respect nobody?

+rep for you man, plus fucking rep.

20. An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.

:hello:eric:hello: