I'm one lucky guy.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Zac, Dec 12, 2008.

1. So I've been dating this girl.. tiffany, for a little over a month now. This girl is the full package, Amazzziiinnngggg body, great personality, just an all around perfect person.

So this girl.. suzy, Just started going to are school a week ago. This girl is insanely hot. Like.. holly shit hot, everyguy wants to get with her.

My girl and this girl started becoming friends really fast, they have alot in common. So i natuarly talked to this girl alot, and had alot of fun with her.

So, she tells me one day that she's "Oddly" attracted to me and my girlfriend, and she wants to have a THREESOME.

So needless to say, im fucking stoked.

My girlfriend is Bi, and she told me she thinks this girl is fine, and she wants to do it.

FOOTNOTES:

Girlfriend is fine, perfect girl.
    Another girl comes along, wants a threesome.
    Girlfriend says yes, now i get to pound the both of them.

Anyways, i've never had a threesome before.

Some advice blades?

Im sorry if this didn't make sence, But i just typed out a copy like 3 times longer than this, THEN HIT THE FUCKING BACK BUTTON AND HAD TO START OVER.

2. dude what fucking advice do you need, get in there and get your fucking dick wet :smoking:

3. Congrats bro, threesomes are a beautiful thing.

;)

4. My advice = film that shit!

5. and then post it here after rofl :D

6. Best. Advice. Ever.

Don't even hesitate with that shit, bro.

Edit - I take back the Best Advice Ever, and go with filming it... LOL.

7. + rep if video tape!
    :D :bongin:

8. use a condom tho :wave:

9. Advice = Fuck bitches then store memories forever in wank bank

or do you need some drawings??

lol - get in there son

10. nice! make us proud

11. show us some pics of these beezies so we can judge for ourselves.

12. Hit that shit! make the city proud

13. Damn, to be in your shoes right now...

14. #15 thewhitehouse, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    Hit. That. Shit. And don't forget, you are representin' the GC - make us look good.

15. Git er done

16. My only advice to you would be get your dick sucked by both of em at the same time, one of em suckin the crank and the other suckin the balls, and have them rotate, other than that you only have one dick, so it's gonna be alot of switcharoo's goin on boning them, hopefully one of em does anal, so they can 69 and you can pound the one on top in the ass.

17. after you're done do massive coke lines off their asses and top it off with a fat blunt, ultimate pimp right there:smoking:

18. #19 neoshredder, Dec 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
    Man I would like to get some. Seriously though STD's and pregnancy scare the shit out of me. Condom and pills for them to cover both possible long term problems.

19. having two girls make out while sucking your cock is hot