Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm on a smoking hiatus because of frequent paranoid highs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogderp, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Lately I've been getting paranoid highs more often, and this is usually what happens. I have some social dilemmas going on in my life right now, because I've lost a lot of my social life and I'm down to only one friend, and he doesn't smoke, so I have no choice but to smoke alone. I'm also unemployed and not going to school until the spring semester starts, so I'm by myself a lot, because my parents are at work and my sister is at school.o

2. and your question is?

Probably a good idea to not smoke if you get paranoid

3. Get a job

4. I've had that phase before, then starting getting my life together over time and could enjoy toking again.

5. you're smoking too much/sesh. no need to smoke bowl and bowls, if this is the case. cut back on the quantity per sesh and see what happens.

6. I didn't get to finish yet, I hit send too early. When I smoke, if any thoughts about this dilemma get into my head, it destroys my entire high, because I get paranoid that I'm never gonna meet any new people and be alone forever. When it doesn't, I have great highs like usual but sadly, those are becoming more rare. I stopped smoking for now so that I can solve this problem, has anyone else had something negative in their lives cause paranoia when high?

7. Yeah I was thinking the same thing too, I was smoking chemdawg, so maybe I need to go with something that will give me a less intense high

8. been reading sativas will do this. try indicas