Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im not sure what to do. Help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Okay so recently I've been having this problem. Every time I blaze and I hear even the slightest bump in the night, I freak the fuck out and put all my shit back in hiding. I just waist my high sitting in my living room and just listening for noises. I think the cops are outside or something or someone knows I'm blazing. I try to listen to music to chill out but I still try to listen for noises while the song is playing. I can't enjoy my high. I'm constantly paranoid. Help please. Thanks.

2. Try different strain, lower the amount you smoke.

It happens to me, I adjust things until I'm comfy.

3. I used to be sorta like that. It annoyed the fuck outta me. Just take deep breaths, realize your tripping out and paranoid, and chill out. Have something distract you from the noises maybe.

4. I know. I've taken one hit before and heard something and I still freaked out. I don't think it's the weed. I'm just scared for some reason. And I've tried to just tell myself nothing's there and I'm worrying too much but I keep convincing myself someone is outside and they know what I'm doing.

5. always remember fuck the police

6. Why dont you logically try to access the situation at hand and prove yourself wrong instead of religiously sitting around and wondering if something is going down. You have somewhat of a good reason to be paranoid, what your doing is illegal. Chill out :smoke:

7. [quote name='"LUstoner"']always remember fuck the police[/quote]

Lol. I wish it was that easy for me to say but I really don't want to have any records. And I don't want the police strolling by every night monitoring me. I hate feeling like a wanted axe murder just for smoking a natural earth born plant.

8. Your just paranoid. It happens to all of us eventually.. I use to get freaked out about noises outside my window but I realized it was all in my head over time and now I just don't care haha

Just ignore them and find something to do, I would highly suggest being somewhere comfortable and not a big room. Big rooms are sketchy!!!

9. if you're living at home with your family, then i'd say move out and you'll be fine. otherwise, yes, smoke less. or, worst case scenario, weed just isn't for you anymore.

10. DUDE TELL YOURSELF THIS: "Whether I'm paranoid or not, I'm gona be sitting here smoking. So I can sit here and blaze in peace, or I can sketch out the whole time and ruin my session even though no matter how paranoid I get it's not gona make me any more or any less likely to get busted. <-- Knowing that, you might as well chill.
    I was the same way until I realized that being paranoid only ruined my sessions and didnt make me any less likely or more likely to get caught, it seemed like a waste of time.
    KLinda like worrying- no matter how much u worry and stress, it's not gona change the fact that whatever's going down, is going down.
    Comprende amigo?

11. SMOKE SOMEWHERE SECURE.. put your stuff away after you smoke.. it's obvious..

12. Dunno how old you are or what you're into but you might try having a COUPLE of alcoholic drinks before you smoke. I do this a lot(2 vodka orange juices before a bowl and I'm done afterwards). It helps intensify the high while giving you a little liquid courage so you aren't so jumpy. Just don't over do it or you'll get a bad case of the spins. Or just get some good headphones and turn them up so you couldn't hear a freight train coming through your living room.

13. What I do is have pre rolled doobies go outside smoke then go chill inside so all I ever have on me at any time is a lighter.

14. lol sometimes when im ripped i look out my window like a sniper and see if theres any people around... and then i pretend to snipe them... FUCK YA