Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im not sure if this is normal but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoki420, Aug 11, 2010.

1. When i smoke and then get drunk after it feels like the room is spinning constantly and when i turn my head the room looks like a blurry spinning mess.

2. That's a common occurrence referred to as the spins. It happens sometimes when you combine alcohol with marijuana.

3. Yea, that happens to the best of us.

My tolerance for both weed and alcohol is so high that I can't even remember what the spins are like - I'm usually so fucked up by that point I just pass out..

It seems to happen when you have a night of hard drinking and cap it off with getting high.

If you smoke continuously throughout the night of drinking it usually curbs the spins, at least from my experience.

4. "Beer before grass you're on your ass, grass before beer you're in the clear."

I don't really experience this problem with beer though. The only time I really got the spins was with a shitload of vodka in me. Like you said Pete, my tolerance for both is so high that I usually just end up passing out when I get really fucked up.

5. I usually get it with alcohol, or when I am walking fast or running. :p

6. It is very common to those who are new to either (by itself) or the combination.

Practice makes perfect though!

7. once i got the spin off just weed . only when i closed my eyes and i wanted to go to sleep :/

8. I got this once, the first time I ever hit a bong. They tell me I took one of the biggest hits they ever saw. I coughed like a mofo for like 3 minutes straight. Then I took another normal hit from a bowl a few minutes later, and after that we all got up to get out of the room and go chill on the couch. Well they stood there talking for about 30 seconds when it hit me like a shit ton of bricks, I got so dizzy and lightheaded that I could see my vision closing in on me and I knew I was about to faint lol. So i just said "i gotta sit down" and collapsed on the bed for 4 hours. I never passed out totally but I was somewhere between here and there. Best high of my life.

9. Well I hate mixing the two, I have a full bar downstairs and barely touch it

10. Yep, that just about sums up the experience.

11. ahahah i remember when i blazed hella gone at the club. just drank straight vodka wtf then my night was like the movie crank here and there rushes of energy lol

12. Happens to the best of us. Sucks but the best thing to do it try to avoid it.

13. Cause your high you dont realize how much you really drink so you fuck yourself over. everytime.