Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not getting high anymore HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Headbanger, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Okay so my dillema if you will is I'm not getting high anymore. Keep in mind I've been rippin js and bongs for years and have been high pleanty of times. The past 4 times I've toked we had about 4 - 5 bowls each sesh. I didn't get high, I got kinda buzzed but usualy 4 - 5 bowls will get me hella stoned (maby burnt depending on how good the bud is). It's not the potancy of the weed or the quality of the pipe that's not getting me high (each time I've toked for the past 4 times we've had different bud and different pipes). Please help, oh btw I'm not a new smoker i know how to smoke and inhale so it's not that either.

BTW: That'd be karma up the ass if each time it just happened to be that the bud and the pipe didn't work so that's why I didn't get high. Hope not. :eek:

2. i would recomend you take a long t-break then start smoking again then like every few days take a couple off. it helps me alot man.

3. Take a tolerance break man... like a month.

4. No way man I just got off a 2 month long T-Break about a month ago
    IT WAS HELL TRUST ME

5. :confused: Um, how much do you smoke?

6. I don't mean to insult you, but maybe you're smoking low quality bud and just don't know it. Of course, I'm also going to suggest taking a long tolerance break, I know it's a pain in the ass and can get pretty boring, but the outcome is usually worth it.

7. If you used to get high and you're smoking the same shit, you're either not inhaling or your tolerance is too high. Pick one and adjust accordingly.

8. How long are you holding the hits in for? usually people aim for 3 to 5 seconds max
    Have you tried holding in the smoke in your lungs for atleast 4 seconds ?
    Have you been smoking the same stash? have you tried making a firecracker (edible)? :smoking:

9. Here's what you got to do.

You eat a mango
    You take your bong
    You stuff a gram of GDP
    Sprinkle the high class hash
    ...and rip the bitch.

10. There you have your answer. You have a substance abuse problem. At least it's something fairly benign being cannabis and all, but if it was 'HELL' taking a break and you're not getting high then those are pretty clear indicators that you might want to take a good look at your priorities and what you're doing.

You've been smoking too much. Take a break for a few months, get your shit together, then if you want to start up again start small and stay moderate with it.

11. dude take one or two weeks off, it will make all the difference

12. Wise words man, but maybe he has been smoking the same stash, probably had a pound of it, and smoking the exact same stash can lead you not to get high and T-Breaks do help but it's also possible they aren't holding the hit in long enough 5 seconds max, when they are smoking it, after all with cigs/cigars you just don't really inhale because the tobacco still gets into your bloodstream, now with weed you do inhale so you can get high or stoned, as it's abosped in the lungs, but it's possible they may have a buildup of tar in there lungs? after all people get Bronchitis
    :smoking:

13. If you don't want to take a long t-break, which would be the best option, short breaks work well, too. If you smoke daily, 3-4 days of not smoking will make quite a difference. It does for me, atleast.