Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not an Apprentice Toker but I have a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilovecannibas, Jul 14, 2012.

1. How do I become a functional pothead?.. Serious question lol I smoke everyday, don't have a job, I'm only 18 so I still live at home. I don't wanna quit or even take a break. Seems like the bud is the only thing that keeps me cool. Any tips or advice if any of you have been in this situation before? Thanks GC:smoke:

2. I am a functional pothead because i have a job, pay for all my own shit, and make sure all my priorities are in order.

In all honesty it mostly comes with maturity

3. definitely work on the job part, but obviously thats difficult given the current economic climate. other than that, it helps to buy larger amounts less often so you can get a price break on the weight. if you arent in the position to drop large amounts of cash, try and coordinate pick ups with a few buddies so you can make a single purchase, everyone saves. also if you don't have a vape, it might be worthwhile to invest in one, i feel like it makes the weed go further (not all of them are ruinously expensive, MFLBs aren't too pricey and they have a good warentee)