Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm not a pothead

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr_Criminal, Aug 13, 2003.

?

Should I smoke?

1. Nah man.. you made it this far (3 months)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. HURRY YOUR ASS UP AND GET A JOB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. just chill you're going to get so high when you start again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just say fuck it, go smoke, live in your van or something for lack of a job

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, as I sat there taking shot after shot with 2 friends, and they smoked a bowl, I realized.. I'm not a pothead anymore! I don't reallllly crave it anymore. It's like "hm sure would be nice", but after having quit for so long, I just feel like I'm not a pothead anymore.
    Feelin difffferent. Like I haven't been wanting to hang with my few friends lately because I don't feel like myself. One of the big connecting points in the friendships was being like "yay I got weed let's get high"..
    But yeaaah.. yeah... I'm not a pothead anymore. But soon!

Edit: You know, the poll woulda made more sense if I had said why I can't smoke..
    I can't smoke cause I'm clean lookin for a job.

2. Im not a pothead either. But nothing seems finer than a hard day at work comming home to a nice fat bowl and relaxing the stress away. ahhh

:)

3. I'm a pothead by heart now, since I can't smoke for a while (about 3 years :()

4. CAN I GET A HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i love that feeling!

5. ahhh that sucks soo much, why not?!

6. Cause his parents are jackasses :D sorry wang but they are :D

7. Naw, my dad is a jackass control freak. My mom just doesn't understand.

8. I'm sure you could smoke anywhere thats not your house and be fine. How would they know?

9. ummmm.... yep

10. They're gonna drug test me and if I fail or refuse to submit then they won't pay for my college anymore. If I didn't need their money I'd be high right now.

11. damn wang, that just sucks. almost sounds as bad as american beauty.

most control freaks got something eating at them, that's why they just can't ease up on their surroundings 'coz they can't let themselves uncheck their own controlled behaviour.

12. It's a bitch, but as far as I know my dad has always been incredibly straight edge and incredibly structured. He's always been able to do whatever he puts his mind to because he'll forget about everything else and do whatever he can to control a situation to achieve his goal. He achieves things, but he works so damn much I don't think I could be happy working that much.

13. You're goin to college and stuff.. I'm just a Good Enough Degree guy. I'm only 18 though so who knows I might for some reason decide to get some higher education.. But as of right now I'll be happy with any $8 an hour job 40 hours a week cause I don't really WANT anything. If I get a room mate I could live comfortably for some years at $8 an hour. But then eventually I will be working at a union spot, and the money just goes up over the years. Maybe a maximum of $15 or so an hour doing non-thinking repetetive work.
    But as long as I'm not living on the streets or in a vehicle, and I can afford a sack even just once a week, I'll be happy.
    I don't like DOING and achieving stuff. :D

14. if you wanna get high thats your choice but i say just chill while your lookin for a job and if you wanna smoke once you get a job then go for it cause your gonna get baked as fuck.

15. wew..I could never do that..
    even if I had to quit for a job, which I can do, I would never stop smoking.

Im a stoner for life :D

16. How did it turn out?

17. I'm an alcoholic!:p That's why I love weed! All the good and very little of the bad health wise if vaped like I do.

18. im baking wherever i want