Im not a fucking robot

Discussion in 'General' started by Turkey Surf, Apr 16, 2012.

1. anyone else tired of those stupid prove your not a robot things to sign up to a website like grasscity? sheish!!! What they have against robots? this is like the whole blacks have to stand up and give their seat to the white man on the bus. When will cyborgs be allowed to browse the internet without persecution?!?!! anyway hi im new round these ways :cool:

2. What they mean by robots is 'Spam Bots'
    And we don't take kindly to their type around here.
    So, if you're one of them you can just GTFO.

3. what does this have to deal about black people you racist

4. thanks for the warm welcome :p i can already tell everyone around here is gonna love me. :laughing:

5. Anyone else just get an eerie look into the future where robots want civil rights?

6. If there's anything I hate worse than surfing, its Turkeys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVKsGjs71PQ]Giiit Out! - YouTube[/ame]

7. ^ that is a prety impresive rep bar you got there. But im gonna gobble on yo ass YA HURD!

8. i smell flightless birds :cool:

9. Hey man I think people are going to like you too btw it's against my policy to team up with a robot unless it's r2d2

10. its to late for me to change for you now lizard kin. man i shoulda made my username skink gang haha

11. Skinks

12. my friend has the skink gang patch in his car lol. its on his little sun visor, its been there for months now lol.

13. It's just another example of the anti-robot sentiment that goes on in this website

14. pretty dope name dude

15. yeah do you think Turkey Surf Sandwitch could be cool also?

16. [quote name='"Turkey Surf"']
    yeah do you think Turkey Surf Sandwitch could be cool also?[/quote]

I like turkey smurf sandwich

17. i would like a turkey surfnturf sandwitch thanks

18. All of a sudden I'm hungry for turkey...

19. [quote name='"Cruizer"']Anyone else just get an eerie look into the future where robots want civil rights?[/quote]

Indeed. Infant I almost agreed with the OP and thought about the poor little robots that cat register to GC..

20. #20 Turkey Surf, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    exatly. look at this guys reaction when he found out he cant register to GC

[​IMG]

people are pretty much robots now days. artires or cpu's it doesnt matter