im newww (:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sarahh, Feb 16, 2011.

1. lets be aquantances. if thats spelled right then go me(;
    :smoke:

2. COPCOPCOPCOPCOPCOPCOPCOPCOP :eek:

3. #3 solarshield, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Hi I am Chris and I m new to this forum I am working as Network administrator in private firm from 3 years. I really enjoying my job.

4. Hello officer.

5. Are you really with your boyfriend's parents...

6. yeah wtf is that all about?

7. This thread screams po-po.

8. And cops cant smoke? I used to get some of my best score from cops ....

9. #9 Storm Crow, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Hi Sarah and Chris! Don't judge GC by those "rude little boys". Most of us are adults here and can give a polite welcome to new members! I hope your stay with us is filled with fun and maybe teaches you a bit more about cannabis!

May I invite you both to educate yourself further about our wonderful herb? Just click that first link in my sig and read! Cannabis is NOT just a way to get high! (Although that's good, too! :smoke: ) You have a lot to learn! Now, click that link, and see what cannabis REALLY is! :eek:

Educate yourself!

Granny :wave:

ps- to Killer and Coughee - times are hard financially (if you hadn't noticed) and many "adult kids" are moving back with their parents! My guess- Boyfriend moved back home with his girl friend in tow! And he is blessed with open-minded parents! So what's the big deal? You jealous of his situation? :p

And as a GC "grammar nazi" it's spelled "acquaintance" and Chris, you forgot a verb! lol

10. Welcome to GC, hope you enjoy your stay.. it's a great place to be :D

11. Granny, you do a good job of making me sit back and think.

12. I certainly hope so! ;)

Granny :wave: