I'm new, what can I say...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iKonic, Apr 23, 2005.

1. What's up guys? I'm new to the forums and looking forward to posting and things. Maybe I'll write out a tutorial or two on some random stuff. Anyways, I'm 19, started smoking maybe a year ago. But I smoke with the best, so I consider myself a seasoned toker. I'm not sure how long I'll smoke for, might quit in a week, might never quit. Either way, I figure this is a good place for advice and to keep away from the shit I don't want.. So, hopefully we'll all get along! :D

2. Whats up man! you seem like youll make a good poster on this forum. I really look forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome to the city, bounce me a PM if you need any help or anything like that.

Stay HIGH.

3. welcome, tutorials would be cool, some stickys for people thatd be good i think

4. Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I think I'll write a blunt rolling tutorial with some pictures.. Alot of the people around me aren't very good at doing it, first time I smoked I rolled a blunt. So, I've had lots and lots of practice. See you guys around the board.

5. Hey man, welcome. :wave:

6. yo whadd up bro wc gc
    stayhigh

7. Kool, welcome to the city; I think youll find a lot of like minded people here. :)

8. hahah You guys rock, that's for sure. No where else would someone recieve such a nice welcome.. Damn, it's good to smoke bud. Some of the best people I have ever met, smoke bud. I mean, most honest, most true, most loyal.. what makes a person a friend. Hopefully I'll meet a bunch of people on here who fit like that. Maybe even smoke a blunt with some.. heh

9. Welcome:hello:

Yeh, i agree.. us kron-smokerz rock. I've never held anything against a man that can roll a good blunt.