Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm New to smoking Pot!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Ok So I have smoked pot about 5 times so far. The past two times I think I got high...but I'm not really sure if I was. What I felt was like...enhanced sounds or something...like my cell phone txt msg sound went off and I was like..what the fuck was that...Because it is usually really quiet and I never really heard it before.. Also I was very sensitive to heat..I was eating salami sandwhich and it felt pretty cold...like it almost numbed my throat..couldnt really feel it going down..I also felt like...my brain was tingly and a bit cold which kinda felt like a headache at first, but by the time my high wore off it was gone.

Haha...

Did i get high?

2. if you have to ask, then you weren't high. Trust me, you'll know

3. eh sounds like you just got alittle buzz i guess i never get highs like that tho but everyones high is different so mabye you did but i doubt it its pretty easy to tell when yours high its intense lol

4. The tihng is tho...I'm pretty sure i was high...I don't know where else those feelings came from...

5. The only way to know is smoke again :p

6. lol yeah sounds like a small high or a buzz if you were really high trust me it woulda been a lot more intense then that its much more then inhanced sounds and a cold head or whatever lol

7. Yeah it sounds like a small buzz bro.
    I'm guessing you know how to smoke? How to inhale, holding it in for about 5 seconds?
    You probably need to smoke more next time to actually get high, instead of just a small buzz. Just take your time though if you're new. Take a few hits, chill for 5 minutes, if you feel like you need more, take a few more hits, repeat... yeah have fun bro

8. Ha yeah you were getting there man . just toke a little bit more then that next time . but everything you describes sounds right but the fact that your brain was only a little tingly

and wore off once your high was over you need to smoke more and your brain will be straight up buzzing . thats when your high

9. Yea I figured so man, All i smoked was a few hits from a blunt which was being passed between me and my best friend and his girlfriend. Then we finished it in a bowl.

Im gonna smoke a blunt with my best friend, just me and him, on Friday...right before a candlelight service at my school haha....It should be a blast.

10. Oh also...the high didnt hit me until about 20 minutes after i started smoking...is that about right?

11. lol it should, be sure to use visine and freshen up and shit. have fun
    and no the high should hit in a few seconds to minutes

12. Thats how it was my first time and I felt it was just enough to take the edge off... After I had some mids it was better, and I sat there laughing at nothing for what seemed like hours, and this weekend I am supposed to get some fire, not sure what is the best I should buy but its all good.
    So it does sound like you got a little bit of a buzz but nothing major, you aught to try to White Widow or something and see if that sandwich doesn't taste like the best thing you have ever had ;)

13. The high should have hit in like 30 seconds to 2 minutes

14. lol a few hits from a blunt and a bowl? that woulda got me pretty high if i took decent sized tokes well it mostly does and the high should start within like 2 mins of smokin

15. It will be man! Theres a little hint I like to give new smokers, which I got when I started smoking - when you toke, let a little air in afterwards and hold your breath as if your about to dive into water. Don't hold for too long, just a few seconds, but make sure the smoke is properly in your lungs. I know so many people who couldn't get high till they were told that...

Enjoy it man, weed is the greatest discovery you'll ever make, and the first few times are always the best!

16. Yep. That's the classic template for a smoke sesh right there. 5 minutes is a really good threshold and if it's dank you will never ever peak you can get higher and higher and higher. Seriously the highest would be passing out

17. Yea I prolly just have to smoke more...practice practice i guess :p

I need to find my own dealer...cuz the only way i can smoke is with my friend...i need my own pot

18. Is there any way you can grow?

19. not at all...live with parents

20. i hate finding dealers, hard as shit