I'm New To Growing/I Need Tons Of Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sunny_Demingo, Jul 11, 2007.

1. ok guys....I've got some pics of my plants...there no were near buds yet...but there about 4-7 inches tall i guess....I have 3 of them in a 10 gallon fish tank....And i have the light that was used for the fish tank,I'll upload some pics of my setup&Plants.

I really need to know what to do now.

Attached Files:

2. Hey man, they look OK. You might want to get them into separate pots or use dividers in the soil because weed does not do well when multiple are grown in the same pot. Those aquarium lights are pretty dim, consider getting something stronger for during flower. They also need a fan blowing onto them. That's hard to do when they are in an aquarium. Good luck.

3. I would get them out of the aquarium and into individual pots and then get some CFL's or a HID for a light.

Drainage is going to be an issue in the aquarium as well as the plants fighting for rootspace I would think, and like the member above mentioned, a breeze would be appreciated by your babies. ;)

4. yeah if you dont split them up, it'll just be a big mess once they get bigger.