Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im new to grasscity forums. Any help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShadowStrokkes, Oct 7, 2013.

1. 1. How do you directly reply to comments left on your post/question?
    2. What's the difference between posting in Seasoned Tokers and Apprentice Tokers?

I'm using tho site via mobile device (iPhone)
    Any and all help is much appreciated! Thanks!

2. #2 Greenunit, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    1. You quote them, lower right side of their post. Or mention them ( @ before their name)

2. In theory, Seasoned tokers are for more experienced members, with more knowledge on topics. Apprentice tokers is for new members and tokers.

3. I think I did it aha

Welcome!!! Glad to have you here. Old heads are always appreciated, some of these kids come up with the dumbest shite.

1) If you look in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to quote it says quote and multiquote. If you want to reply to several (such as thanking several people for responses) you can use the multi quote then just put the cursor where you want to start typing. To reply to a single person like I have done with you here you click the quote.

2) apprentice tokers are the ones with the noob question such as, Whats the difference in a joint and a bong. A seasoned toker will want to discuss the differences in the cannabanoids and terpines from strain to strain.

Hope to see you around :wave: