im new!! :D help!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gc123cool, Jan 10, 2009.

1. hey guys!!
    im kind of new to smoking pott..so yeah lol
    im (hopfuly (i couldnt really tell anyways)) going to to buy some dank ass shit..but i wouldnt be able to tell so can you guys help me on tha..? :)
    anyways im gc and i was wondering what movie should i watch when i get baked:D
    thank you in advamce!!

2. #2 Skeletor, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Welcome!

half baked, grandmas boy, i personaly find step brothers hilarious

3. Welcome to the City.

Definitely Grandma's Boy.

I enjoy gangster films when I'm high. The Godfather, The Departed, Pulp Fiction, things like that.

Not sure if your a beatles fan, or what kinda music you like. Across the Universe is always good though, as well as Pink Floyd's the wall, and a few others.

I guess most of the movies I like sober I also like high haha.

I can't leave out The Dark Side of Oz. Not an official film, but playing the Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz is absolutely crazy. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

4. Hey welcome, here are some movies i like when I am high.
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie, Carl and the mooninites are hilarious.
    Super high me, a super funny documentary about pot
    Anything with Will Ferrell, Mike Epps or Katt Williams
    Anything written by Judd Apatow or Kevin Smith

5. welcome to the cityyyy =D its really a wonderful place.

get some nice buds, bright green fluffy shit if you can. look for crystals; the buds will shine in the light. lol
    but since its your first time, just get some commercial. it'll be easy to come across. smell it; make sure it doesnt smell like a seasoning you'd find in your kitchen. you'll get the hang of it soon enough. if someone asks you for 50 bucks and its not at LEAST 2 fingers across the bag, dont get it unless you really feel its worth it. thats all really up to you.

watch half baked. hahah aqua teen hunger force is good too.
    or watch some stand up comedies on comedy central. you'll probably laugh your ass off.