Im New and need a little help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokingPotato, Nov 23, 2012.

1. SO here is my situation, ive only been into weed for about 2 months now only smoking better kush never any china town weed, but my family does not know about this so what I usually do is grab my bong I bought and go out in my car get high somewhere then drive around for a few hours until the high wears off. So because I am doing this I always end up spending money on food and not to mention the amount I am spending on gas. So my question is what are things I can do after i get high that do not involve driving around or getting food?

2. Anything. Literally anything.

3. Everything's cool when you're high

4. See a movie. Hit up some homies and chill.hiking. Shit i don't know theres gotta be something you can do be creative.

5. Inb4 paraphenelia and possession charge thread

6. Um....walk? Enjoy nature?

A slight gripe....
    Why is it that newbies always have to talk about how they're smoking"kush" and never touching some other grass?
    Don't get me wrong....I get that there's good weed, and crappy weed; and that it's best most of us avoid the crappy weed. I also get that some of us prefer various types (indica/sativa) for various reasons. But beyond that.....if you're new, there's no real reason to wreck your lack of a tolerance, or your wallet, by immediately going straight for kush. Back when I started (about 8 years ago), the buddy who got me into it imparted a bit of wisdom. I had picked up some average middies for a good price. Only having been smoking for a few months, and not at all regularly, they got me plenty high. When I went to share with him, he was happy to toke up, and threw in a bowl from his stash as well. I inevitably turned the conversation to quality, wanting to get an experienced stoner's opinion on the product from my new source, and here's what he said to me.
    "It doesn't matter what I think of it. Does it get you high, and if so, are you satisfied with the high?"
    I answered in the affirmative, to which he replied, "Then that's all that matters. It's not bad weed, but it doesn't get me high. I wish I could still get as high for as little as you. As long as you're happy with what you got for the price you paid, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks."

7. Bro just go home and continue your life normally your letting marijuana change your routine and your ever day life just behave naturally just be you who cares that your high as long as you remove the smell just do all the things your usually or just do what these guys say walk or watch a movie

8. Spray yourself down and go to the mall or park or just go home after you air out n spray yourself with cologne. But I you suddenly start using cologne someone's gona know something's so gradually use it without the smell of weed first. Make sure you bring listerine. Oh, don't drive when your high. That's a DUI waiting to happen. Park the car, smoke, go home.

9. [quote name='"TokingPotato"']SO here is my situation, ive only been into weed for about 2 months now only smoking better kush never any china town weed, but my family does not know about this so what I usually do is grab my bong I bought and go out in my car get high somewhere then drive around for a few hours until the high wears off. So because I am doing this I always end up spending money on food and not to mention the amount I am spending on gas. So my question is what are things I can do after i get high that do not involve driving around or getting food?[/quote]

Dude try thinking for yourself..its JUST weed. Just be careful not to get caught by the law

10. Eat alot of bread and water then walk or bike to the dopespot

11. Yo b, just do what you do b, I feel you b

12. But on the real don't drive around high.... Waste of gas + dangerous .... Just find a hobby or do homework

13. Find people to chill with man

14. Masturbate

I'm doing it right now

15. Driving around high all the time is just a disaster waiting to happen... How does your family feel about weed? If they're not terribly against it, just tell them you smoke. Or just go back home and chill in your room. Orrr go to a friends house or a park or the mall or take a walk or chill in the car listening to music or ride your bike (possibilities are endless)

16. Rub one out, bruh.

17. Bump some music and chill gee.

18. Theres nothing like a blunt cruise driving round listening to music with the homies. But gas is expensive

19. Blunt on a bike mate or j, cuz blunts smell real bad & bad for ya

20. man i miss the old drivin' bongs days. the car used to be my office, loungeroom, sit in wardrobe/ storage area, straship enterprise.

i know this doesnt help but im getting nostalgic now.

If you're sketched out about it and need other shit to do go for a walk, explore some part of town you've never really seen before- this can be awesome fun, my old room mate and i used to do this all the time aswell, pack a bag full of essential snacks/ drinks etc and just trek it. we found some crazy places.

it just depends on what you're already into outside of smoking weed. because shit, if you like doing something sober, you're gonna LOVE doing it high...