Im New and have a question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wado, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I started smoking around October with a couple a close friends. Its been great, good to just relax and enjoy everything.

I have a question, my parents use to smoke when they were younger and not sure if they still do or are against it. I want to be able to talk about it or even smoke with them just want it to get uncomfortable.

I was thinking of asking why then stopped and if they still do and then going from there.

2. HIGH All, welcome to The City Wado...you will never know unless you ask them...I mean they must have said something to you if you know they smoked. I'm sure you will know the time to ummmm...bring it up.

3. :wave: Welcome to GC!

4. Thanks for the welcome. Ill bring it at some point just visiting for a week so should be fun. haha :D

5. Hey!!
    I'm new too, btw.
    Anyway, i told my ex-stoner dad that i smoked. he was really cool about it. I feel that if you are just honest about it then they won't mind. =)

6. Well as a fallow up. I told my parents a dinner one night. they laughed and there only concern was being legal and cost being im looking for a job after college.

But it was funny my dad told me he used to smoke a oz a week and was shocked how much it cost now (20 for a 8th) he spent like 40 for a oz. then we were talking about what pipes he had and i showed him pictures of mine. he said "nice" haha

Thanks! was funny