im never taking hydrocodone ever again

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Oct 11, 2007.

1. So I was too lazy to do the CWE on 8 7.5mg hydrocodone so me being 235 pounds I got the bright idea I could take them all

I have been barfing for the last 5 hours if I drink water it comes right back up im shaking ffreezing but im also covered in sweat ohh im nevee rtaking hydrocodone ever again

2. ~60mg of hydrocodone? If you don't have a fair tolerance, that is WAY to much, there's your problem.

3. you need to eat alot of very black burnt to a crisp toast the charcoal will absorbe the acetaminophen you may die :( a dose large enough to cause toxicity is 4 grams 6-8 can kill. seriously man eat the burnt toast and i think theres a drug you can take too. if you dont get better in 5 more hours you need to go to the hospital atleast within the first 24 hours of ingestion

4. It looks like the amount he took is just borderline toxicity. I would have trouble going to the hospital and explaining what my problem exactly was.

5. eh I think im ok I barfed so much that im gonna be fine I think

I think

6. Same thing happened to me man, I almost ODed, and I was feeling GREAT, but then I got from my chair and I threw up, really feverish, sweating, passing out feeling.. I hated it.

7. I remember one time taking 45 mg worth of hydrocodone along with some whiskey, 2 joints, and some shrooms. My breathing got real depressed and my stomach kept going in and out real quick. I felt so fucking good though.

8. exact same thing and im spacing out MAJOR I stared at the same wall in my room for a hour and a half

ill get pics of all the barf mixed with white powder chunks that in my bathroom pretty nasty

9. If you snort 2 mg pills they are sooooo nice. You get a nice head high & rush, and awesome body high. I recommend it but don't do too many at 1 time. :smoke:

10. I take 5 5mg hydrocodone and I'm feeling great.

60 is just fucking insane...I think you should rethink what you just said...it should have sounded like..."i'm not going to just pop drugs into my mouth without knowing what the fuck is going to happen"

11. any updates on ur situation dude?

12. yea mna please post back and let us know your alright i hope you dont turn yellow :( this same thing happened to me with tramadol there one up from t3's and i ate alot of acetaminophen and got real sick >< over 22k mgs at once i know its only half of the toxic dose but i have a sensitive stomach and was high as fuck so i actually thought i was gonna die lol ><

13. damn g that sucks. have you ever thought its possible that you just took the pills on an empty stomach? thats what made me puke from hydrocodone and it was the only time ive ever puked from it (ive taken 80mg before). hes fine on acetaminophen more than likely, im small dud and have taken like 1000mg more than the daily fda max of 4grams. nothing happens, its just not super good for your liver, toxicity doesnt occur till MUCH higher doses.
    \"taking 10,000 to 15,000 milligrams (10 to 15 grams) of acetaminophen in a period of 24 hours typically results in severe hepatotoxicity, and doses in the range of 15,000–20,000 milligrams a day have been reported as fatal.\"

could you descibe the pills you took, what the marking were on them and the color? when youre new to opiates dont push it,but you definantly wont od on 80mg of hydrocodone lol.

14. Maybe you should learn your dosage before you just eat them all.

15. Yeah see, 60mg of oxycodone wouldn't have you ODing but there is a shit ton of aceteominophen in there too. Sounds like you learned the lesson with pills. I did the same with somas my first time.... Took 13, thinking they were some weak pills.