I'm never not high

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dee2019, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I don't think it is possible for a persons body to somehow become immune to the effects of cannabinoids. I think it is most likely that the ''tolerances'' that people have developed are simply imaginary...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. An interesting perspective for sure. Seems fairly reasonable in my experience.

3. Some people literally smoke 5 to 10 bowls + few joints per day, i've done it and seen people chain smoke weed...

4. staying home during this covid it's been an ounce week every week, I can barely keep ahead.

5. Yeah my friend has been smoking for 10 years now, and chain smoking even before the pandemic. I was worried about his health but seems like lately he has been doing ok.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Cut that to a fraction of your current use.
    5 grams of Kief done like this will keep me stoned for a month.
    More normal users it's a 3 month supply of 24-7 stone.

Triple that for powdered Buds. Say 15 or 20 grams for a month of heavy stone.

Your Liver does this neat little trick and transforms.
    Delta-9-THC
    into
    11-Hydroxy-THC
    5 times stronger per milligram, 10 times longer lasting then inhaled Delta-9-THC.

The hardest part of going full time edible is finding a repeatable consistent recipe.
    We've done that.

Finding your personal sweet spot dose.

Take 10mg and wait 2 hours
    If not stoned
    Take 20 mg more and wait 2 more hours
    If not stoned
    Take 40mg more and wait 2 more hours
    If not...
    Take 80mg more...
    Keep doubling and waiting between until it works.

Keep track of how much you took to reach perfection. Start there next time. Fine tune as needed.
    If you take a wee bit to much and GOD is shaking his finger at you.
    Remain calm.
    It will wear off.
    Eventually.
    You won't die.
    Make no deals with either GOD or the Devil when extremely stoned.
    A few drops of CBD oil might take the edge off.
    Sniffing the aroma of fresh cracked black pepper or eating a corn or 2 of it can take the stone down a notch.

Hold on.
    Spins are possible if you really overshoot. Talking with GOD is possible with Heroic doses.
    300-500mg.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wish

8. I read through the simple recipe for the kief and I understand the need to decarb but why do you need to freeze and reheat again?

9. You really don't for effect. Since the kief is just so tasty I always let the capsule melt in my mouth. What the single freeze does is remove the slight grittiness the oil can have. Makes it smoother for mouth feel.

Now repeated Freeze / Heat cycling (4 or more) will degrade the oil somewhat and make it a better sleep aid.
    It's on the speedy side is the biggest complaint I get.

Well that and it's strength. It really packs a punch so sneak up on your stone the first few times.

Kief-Hash the finished oil is 3 milligrams per drop.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's quite real I assure you. Smoking and the effects of Delta-9-THC has limits and builds tolerance. You just don't get as high after toking every day for a few decades.
    Exactly. You know what I'm talking about.

This oil is such a game changer.
    11-Hydroxy-THC is an asskicker on it's own as anybody who has eaten to many brownies can attest to.
    The Lecithin dials up both strength and duration and it becomes something Magical.

God that looks as bad in print as it did in my head before I typed it. "Magical" Hmmmmmm
    Mystical works
    Extraordinary
    Incredible
    Phenomenal
    They all apply.

I take the same 75mg capsule every morning at 5am. By 6am I'm zoooooooming along nicely. By 7am the best of the ride will have me on the long pull to the top of the drop on the rollercoaster.
    WOOSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Lasts all day with an ever so slow drop off. Want a bit more? 1 small toke of anything will knock the edible oil into overdrive for an hour or so. Toking when highly dosed on oil becomes hazardous.

I would never have imagined I could get this consistently wrecked every single day on such a tiny fragment of Cannabis. It really is GOD strength oil because if you take to much you will be talking to Him-Her-It-.

I started making it for pain control but the dirty little truth is I can get pain relief at 1/4 the dose I use.
    Why so much then?

Good God People it's the HIGH I've been chasing all my life !!

This shit is like being dropped onto a mountain of a drug I can't name with dual gold straws.
    It's self limiting because you can only take so much of it before even the most Heroic Cannabis lover will cry Uncle.

If you try and stay high all the time this Oil is your Gold Key to the World.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Why do you say this?
    Lol how do you know the God in your mind is real God or a lie? Same thing with the Devil?

Cause everything we know or imagine about God/spiritual shit comes from ideas stemmed from religion and ancient tales etc.

For the mind or the body?

12. The reference to deals with GOD was usually when taking to much Hallucinogenic.
    Many moons ago, on a planet far, far away a close friend when asked if he had a good trip he replied
    Yes!! I saw GOD 32 Times.
    It became the standard answer for a humdinger of a ride.

Deals with Either was when I got to drunk.
    Both more tongue in cheek then anything. My own internal constructs I'm sure.

A rite of passage with this strength oil is dipping a bit to deep a few times and getting one hell of a ride.

BNW

13. SIGN ME UP! IM READY!

14. #54 Simonny9, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  15. That’s a topic I cannot think of and smoke get super freaked out and paranoid…
    Wish I could make edibles like master chef here haha , wish I could be high that long im stuck with flowers only .
    I don’t like vape pens either get paranoid..
    This devil and god stuff still giving me nightmares haha …

16. I can attest to that. Been a heavy toker for 35+ years for medicinal reasons. I used to get fried, now I can only get high.

17. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    This stuff fixes that little issue. :)

BNW

18. #58 GorillaGherkin, Feb 28, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    Not bragging but, I’m rarely sober as well, I have to b high to enjoy life. Small club that’s for sure

19. I followed your recipe and it lasted me a little over a week :eek: i will have to try again

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I am close. but not quite there. I would say I am baked about 80% of the time. There are a couple of activities that I like to do sober, but that only happens a couple times in a week. Otherwise I am full throttle, and lovin it! LOL.

• Like Like x 1