Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm moving WA to illinois

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mon2479, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So our family might be moving from Washington state to the Chicago area and I've been thinking of stocking up on some weed. My concern is that the moving company hired by work would have to make stops at weigh stations and by chance have dogs there sniffing around(I would pack it somewhere in our belongings), our cars will be shipped as well. I do know that there is a new Gov. and he is very pro weed and all signs point to weed shops in a few years. It really has been a great addition to our sex life, so having to wait a few years to buy some again would be hard. Any advice????

2. If I am not mistaken, federally weed is still illegal there right?

So transporting weed across state lines is probably a federal felony?

What could go wrong

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Federally weed is still illegal all over the US

4. They have medical in Illinois but it’s hard to get. If you do do it I would fill up a vac bag seal it, dip it in rubbing alcohol and vac seal that bag so; bud, bag, alcohol, bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ya for sure... pack it up so that it looks like its being done by a smuggler.... goes from possession to trafficking

ffs, if you can't find weed somewhere in your new hometown, maybe cannabis is not for you.

6. I am aware of all the laws. If I was 100% sure the trucks wouldn't have to stop a weigh stations(k-9 inspections), I would stock up, but I"m not.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You have my sympathy

8. I don't know how much you use, but a pound would last me a couple years, and it's not that much to hide. Just prepare single ounces, compressed and wrapped tightly, taped up, wrapped again and taped again. Then scatter them around innocuous places in the furniture. Risk is pretty minimal, I wouldn't be obsessing over it. Don't open until ready for use to minimize degradation.

You might also consider switching to concentrates and go that route - easier to hide from both a size and odor standpoint.

9. I mean the moment you take something over state boarders it’s gonna be trafficking so it’s shit no matter how you go about it.

10. And since the forum guidelines state that we can't discuss trafficking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.