Im Moving Away To School In Three Days. Is Deleting All Data Off My Iphone The Only Way?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by Health, Aug 17, 2014.

1. While I'm at school new music is going to be released and I'm going to have to update my iphone. But the problem is that I can only sync to one computer. I won't be able to come home every time new music comes out. Will I really have to resync and delete every thing? If so, that sucks.

2. Get an external hard drive to store all of your shit and just move it take way, instead of relying on a phone (which is a mediocre second-hand storage device at this point) to store your music. With an external hard drive you could just plug in and save all of your music, as well as take what music is on there and add it to your phone, or remove it from your phone, without any inconvenience, as you'll have a permanent backup on the external.

3. Do you not have a laptop at school?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have a laptop and an external. The problem is putting music to LISTEN to on my phone. My iphone is my primary device for listening to music. You can only sync to one computer. I have everything on my HDD. My iphone is synced to my desktop. If I switch over to my laptop everything will be deleted 😰

It takes a really long time to sync my music to my iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Why can't you just put all your music from your desktop onto your external drive and plug it into your laptop. Designate the drive as your itunes library and sync your phone

Sent from my iPhone

6. Herp derp dont see whats the problem when u have a laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck