I'm making a change and excited!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mrmrmrmr, Mar 23, 2011.

1. So sometime this week I am upgrading from a volcano classic vaporizer to a volcano digital vaporizer. I've had my classic for over 2 months and decided that I want something new. I've looked over digital and it looks like a sure buy. I am anticipating it's arrival when I order it. I'm also getting the MFLB for portable vaporizing. I will also be buying a car converter for my volcanoes to use on the go. I wanted to share the good news with everyone and maybe see what you guys have to think about each of these products. Maybe we can have a discussion about the pros and cons.

2. how are you about to spend over $1000 in 2 months on vaps alone? unless you're pretty well off which in that case congrats? i mean i've always wanted a digi volcano so yah man good for you.

3. I wanted to see what the difference is between the two. Reviews say that the digi is amazing. Money is no a huge issue but I am not "well off". Do you have any type of vaporizer? You should definitely get one. Once I get the MFLB I won't have to smoke again.

4. get an iolite, not a magic flight launch box

5. I am not sure about the car converter being a very good idea, unless your mmj, driving around taking hits from a vape bag or whip might be a little suspicious.

6. You do realize how much money you are dropping right?

Sure you may have it now but down the road, you will need it for MUCH more important things. Just stick with the vape you have now. I personally think Volcano's are overpriced as is...:wave:

7. Why would to you say that? An iolite is butane powered and a MFLB is battery powered that's the only reason I wouldn't get another type of portable vape.

8. Talk about expendable income.
    You replace your volcano classic with a digital after two months? :confused:
    Why didn't you just buy one to begin with?

9. I saved my mone for over half a year for my first volcano so I know what money is. Besides I am an entrepreneur businessman, I am able to take something and create profit out of it. And have you ever tried a volcano? If you haven't you can't judge if they are overpriced. That is how you now something is well built, durable, and the best in it's category Whig the volcano is. Cadillac of vapes.

10. Insurance if you get what I mean.

11. because butane is cheap, it lasts a lot longer than the batteries the mflb comes with, and its just all around a better piece of smoking equipment. i own both, and my mflb just sits in my drawer. ive used it maybe 10 times. no popping batteries in and out or any of that crap

12. I'm trying to get the full taste without chemicals. The MFLB seems to be the perfect stealthy vape that doesn't use butane. Besides it's smaller and more compact. What is High difference between the two?

13. i could never get a really knock you down high from the mflb, and i suspect thats because i just couldnt get the temperature right where it needed to be with the whole put the battery in/pull the battery back out nonsense. why not just make a switch circuit so none of that has to be done? its not difficult at all

the iolite consistently gives me really strong highs, feels much more solid (meaning it will last longer) and ive dropped mine a dozen or so times and its still going strong. and it does all the temperature maintenance and heating for you!

14. If you're ever interested in selling your non-digital volcano PM me :smoke:

15. I did the "On-the-Go" vaping thing with my buddy. Worked great for about 2 weeks, then we got pulled over and buddy lost the vape. He went in it 3 days with 2 other buddies.

They were not pleased.

Don't waste your time.

16. And i'm gonna have to agree with the MFLB opinion. Barely got me high, not worth what my buddy paid for it.

17. I don't get pulled over. Whoever was driving was doing something stupid and noticeable by the law so that is why that happened. I am not a style driver. I will not even be using it while driving which is what you should have done. Dumbass award for you guys.

18. you kno instead of buying a vaporizer, if you have a heat gun and put it to like 500 degrees or something, you can actually vape your weed in your bowl peice and smoke it throught your bong.

if you dont belive me click this link
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQp83tvlM5I[/ame]

19. nathann, I was considering buying a mflb. I currently own a vapor-bros which I love, but I need something more portable. How much is the iolite? I trust your opinion. If you say it works well, I'll definitely look into it. Glad to hear the opinion of someone who owns them both. Thanks.

20. i inherited mine from my brother, and i think he paid almost 200 for his when they first came out. they were called i-inhale back then. they didnt change the machine when they changed the name, but they added a few other color options. mine is just black and white

the cheapest i have been able to find is about 150, from amazon, which isnt bad at all for such an awesome vape

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Iolite-012780060-iolite-Portable-Vaporizer/dp/B00262AS52]Amazon.com: iolite Portable Vaporizer (Blue): Automotive[/ame]