Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm low on cash, so I bought some reggie... [PICS]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mcoogle, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Last night I smoked 3 blunts and 13 bowls of chronic with some friends. I woke up today realizing I had little money. I bought a dime bag of Reggie from an old buddy. I smoked some tonight and the high was really enjoyable and effecient. I would rather smoke this reggie I got then to spend a lot of money on chronic (better quality weed). Its less money for a similar good high I smoked two little bowls earlier from my pipe and I was blazed. Here are some pics of what I have left:

It is dark green, very dense, no visible crystals and has thick orange/red hairs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    both photos taken from my iPhone3Gs

You guys ever do that?

2. Nope, if I'm broke I just don't smoke.

3. I don't buy chronic unless is for a special occasion, lower grade weed gets more THC for your money, AND you have more substance.

whould you rather have a 5$ bill or 7 1's? (7 ones or your dumb)

4. I'm a man of persuasion. I'd go with the $5 dollar bill.

If you know what I mean.