Im losing it people

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedbotMKII, Jul 8, 2015.

1. #1 WeedbotMKII, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Alright so here's the deal, I've been a consistent toker since 2013 and recently I moved up to vaporizers which have made the experience so much better. I was supposed to have a job lined up over the summer so I assumed I'd be able to continue my habit. However I didn't get the job and I've been dry since early May. I mean I guess thats not so long but it's so annoying not even being able to spark up at all. While I've been job searching my bro has given me a little bit of his weed (though not much and honestly I'd feel bad asking for too much) and I may even have a delivery job lined up though it's not guaranteed. It also sucks even more because I live 45 minutes away from DC where I can actually buy the shit cuz it's legal but since I don't have a job yet I can't do anything really. If I dont get this delivery job I'll seriously be pissed especially since a lot of other jobs that give better pay drug test. How do you guys get through such annoying times where you have all the time to smoke but you just can't afford it at all?

2. Long walks. works like a charm

3. hilariously enough I've been doing this for the past 2 months and I guess it helps a little, but when I get stressed out during the day I still pine for the good old days of when I could smoke whenever I wanted.

4. I find tht eventually I just stop thinking about weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am the same on break, i only think about it when i cannot fill my time. in other words its always been my boredom filler, and dont get me wrong. i think its awesome, but at the same time. sometimes its good to be clear anyway.

In this guys case, id be looking harder for a job. and not just in delivery... dont be so picky, next thing you know. cha ching, mo money mo weed less problems. least if your working and smoking, you can still look for better work but be happyish while you do?

6. I personally dupe drug tests and get the better jobs.

They'll never catch onto me, I'm a God at this.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. ahahaha nice :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 WeedbotMKII, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    I plan on switching jobs but I gotta get some money first you know what I'm sayin?