im looking for some 8 vented hoods, not xxxl but maybe xxl, anyone know a cheap place to get them

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by crazyc123, Dec 12, 2015.

1. im looking for some 8" vented hoods, not xxxl but maybe xxl, anyone know a cheap place to get them

looking to buy like 8 at a time, so remeber shipping costs.

i saw some on ebay you could get 5 for like $180 each or 10 for like $150 each ???

any links or suggestions ?

2. o you mean you don't know to search the Internet. Go to Google, lmk when you get there

3. Most ppl with that large of grow space needing that many lights run open bulb reflectors and let the ac condition the room and remove the heat..
    If your looking for cheap hoods your not getting quality designed products, I'd look into an umbrella hood with vertical bulbs to cover the large space but then you loose the intensity of a deep hood can give at tighter intervals..

The 2k watt xxl a/c hoods would be my choice ... :)

4. Try here. http://hydrobuilder.com/blockbuster-8-reflector.ht... I own the 6 inch version of this Reflector and the build quality is AWESOME! That website is the cheapest I have ever found them esp with Free shipping. I had one site want to charge me 240$ shipping.