Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i'm looking for headshops in vegas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dopie, Mar 16, 2004.

1. does anyone know of any headshops in vegas - either on the strip or in summerlin? i'm going there and would like to check some out, but i don't know how to go about finding them. any help you guys could give me would be great! :)

2. You dont need to post in multiple forums to get an answer. But if no one replies with any, you might wanna google it. Also check out Boulder City too, they may have some head shops and its not too far away.

3. Thanks! I tried searching under head shops and came up empty. I guess I'll have to look around when I get there unless someone else has any ideas.

4. I was there 2 months ago....hoped around a lot (hotels) and I only actually saw 1....it is located in downtown (old) vegas.....It is right near the Stratosphere end of the strip, they have plenty of shit in there, and the dudes that work there are cool...

5. cool beans Dankdro! i'm leaving tomorrow and i will definitely check it out! :)

6. i spent some time in vegas and we were running around trying to find papers LOL it was late and we had no papers so we tried so hard and we went to the smoke shope at the hotel and found some papers. idont know what this has to do with anyting