Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im looking for an awesome present

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lisathatsit, Aug 25, 2008.

1. i've been looking for an awesome pipe or bong for my boyfriend and it seems that all the online shops i come across don't sell anyhing real amazing, it seems as though you can only get something awesome if you go to a little head shop in a big city. does anyone know if a good site where i can buy awesome devices exists? :confused: oh and money doesnt matter.

2. antler pipes. . .

if he might be interested in that.
    i remember somebody posting some pretty shweet ones available online

3. uhhhh...

[​IMG]

?

4. i'll PM you a link or two

5. ok cool, and "grasscity" doesnt have anything unique enough.

6. get the mad sceintest from grasscity OR that huge double bubbler

7. You could do what a friend of mine did with her boyfriend, let him find exactly what he wanted and let him order it or something.

8. #8 s w i s h e r, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    But that ruins what presents are meant to be, IMHO

9. Yeah that's pretty true. That situation she kinda surprised him by giving him a card with her CC in it and a note that pretty much said go to town on a bong. He was ecstatic either way with it.

10. Go to a headshop!