Im livin with my mommy and daddy

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Jan 21, 2008.

1. SO. SO goddamnit. My girlfriend kicked me out of my own house. Argument started over not closing the doors so the puppy couldnt get into other rooms of the house. I asked her over and over and over again to please shut the fucking door so we can house train the dog better. You think she listens? Hell naw. So last night she comes out the bedroom and doesnt shut the door, Im like "Shut the fuckin' door!"

And as soon as I said that shit, I watched her change from a sweet beautiful girl into a fucking MONSTER! So, we argued for about a half hour, then she told me to get the fuck out. So I went to my parents house and slept in my old bed (which is like a foot too short for me). THEN at fucking 5am this morning my parents come in bugging me asking if I wanna go to goddamn backwoods hicktown. Im like fuck that ***** Im tryin to sleep out this bitch I gotta WORK. Then the old mans like "naw, aint no work today boy".

So fuck. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck got no fuckin weed, nor cigarettes, and Im bored as HELL.

Paying $50 to come shoot me in the face.

2. why'd you let her kick you out of your own house?

i can understand leaving for the sake of clearing your head but id still come back and get into my own bed

you took the dog at least right?

3. Hell naw I didnt take the damn dog. She can take care of that bitch till I get back. By MY house I mean the house is in MY name, but she lives there too. I dont know, Im bout done with this chick, Im to the point now where Id rather pay childsupport and not have to see this bitch all the time.

4. it gets rough dog but if you can/want to stick it out if you can, but then again i dont know the situation. hope all works out

5. Well... Don't smoke pot because that will only make your problems worse ;) Just kidding man... The best thing I can suggest right now is to take a road trip to Indiana, and I will blaze you the fuck out. I am talking Cheech and Chong doubies man... lol

6. Ending a serious relationship over where a dog pisses is not the wisest thing ever.

You need to have a serious (and by serious I mean sober) conversation with your girlfriend and you need to talk this stuff through. It is not just about child support either dude, you need to realize that in the US court system you may not see your child very much as women have the upper hand. Anyone who wants to debate this please visit Fathers 4 Justice and read for yourself. Look dude it might be a hard time right now for you but try to talk it through. If that doesn't work then you may need to split up, but get everything in writing if this is a civil marriage case (depends on how long you have been living together).

Ensure you get the puppy.

7. I hope things get better, you should try to move back in with your girlfriend. That argument you had is no thing to go out on! It's about as ridiculous and Elaine leaving that guy because of his unacceptable punctuation.

8. sounds to me like the dog argument came from some other issues that were brewing. . .

and if you two have a child together, you owe it to them to be mature about this situation whether you want to stay together or not.

good luck man, keep your head on your shoulders

9. do what you do, but don't get kicked out of your own house..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/knx41y2VNiE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/knx41y2VNiE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

10. Don't do it. It's a trap.

11. i'm local and i need 50 dollars can you meet me halfway ill shoot you

12. The real questions...

Is she hot?

Do you tap it regularly?

If both yes, you're fucking crazy.

13. So either you are lying about who owns the property or you have a lot more explaining to do.

14. I don't really think he owes us an explanation...If he would've asked his girlfriend to leave she probably would've got so much more pissed and most likely would've refused to, so he made it easier on them both.

15. Yes, Ive always thought she was hot. Like, looking at her is just goodness to me.

And yeah, shes a horny preggo, and even before that, how do you think she got this way?

Anyways, Im back in my muhfuckin house. I came home and ended the bullshit, but tomorrow is talk time. :confused:

16. Pregnant chicks are nuts so i can see how he got kicked out

17. Best of luck man I hope thigns work out for you two.