I'm kind of alarmed

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzard, Dec 10, 2007.

1. There is this racist/white pride forum out the called "Stormfront". Now, I've been there before after it was mentioned in the news a while back and I looked around the threads and such and I was disgusted. Never really went back to it. Today it popped up in a conversation on another board and I went to it. I was incredibly disturbed to find Ron Paul advertisements on the site.

I don't know if they're paid to have them or someone just like the Dr. but this just bothers me.

I felt I had to say something

2. There are forums for everything, white power, black power, purple power rangers it don't matter people are free to express them selfs how they like on the internet just as they should be.

when you say advertisement you mean like a thread about RP or an RP Banner attached to the site? Either way it don't mean anything really, anyone can attach a banner to their site.

I wouldn't let it bother ya doubtful that RP is out there spreading the hate on the internet, would be an awfully risky move for such a low percentage of people.

3. Advertisements are everywhere, I seriously doubt RP is a klan member LOL

And not all white pride groups are racist, that's like saying all black pride groups are racist, I see no reason why someone can't be proud of their heritage.

4. Fun Fact: Racism/Hate Sites are blocked from our school's internet network yet Stormfront remains fully accessible.

That site is nothing more than a front for White Terrorism.

5. Oh I definitely realize that but have you ever been to Stormfront? Racist beyond beleif.

6. Yeah I just checked it out. pretty nasty stuff on there.

7. Those forums are fucking disgusting, I would love to meet some of those ignorant rednecks in a back alley.

8. And perpetuate a stereotype? :rolleyes:, another brilliant post by Invictis.

9. Uh, i'm not black...Nice try though? If anything you're stereotyping me by thinking i'm black because of my avatar(DJ screw). I'm not gonna start a fight with you on the internet, sorry man.

Edit: And seriously, check out the forums...The morons on the forums consider the holocaust a brilliant event, they think that all black/jewish/people of non white-descent should be killed, it's disturbing.

10. I've seen the forums before, and I just for some reason thought you were black by the way you said that... My bad.

11. Uh news flash, the libertarian party has always had racist/anti semetic ties because of its beliefs (small govt, less welfare/unemployment, anti gun laws, etc).

I dont know how this is a shock at all, the party basicly is for cutting support to poor people (for the most part minorities) and letting the rich or self sufficient live without much govt interference. obviously it has other values, but this is at the heart.

12. OK who took my lighter?

13. ^^ I bet it was the black guy...

joking...I was framed :mad: I got set up

please dont ban me :)

14. Good for them. They believe in something.

15. never been to it :p

16. I suppose some people would be shocked and disturbed by THIS website.