Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im just wondering.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, May 13, 2010.

1. wow, can you guys read his freaking post? he said he HAS to get rid of them, and has (i think) 2 options.. trash em or smoke the leaves to get somthing. A serious reply, you'd get more enjoyment smelling it than smoking it.

2. It has ALREADY been said that the baby leaves have no THC in them. In a full grown, mature flowering plant the leaves have gotten THC, but only 2-3% of it which is good enough to make hash, but not enough THC to smoke. The leaves get some THC when they are full grown. Again a baby pot leaf has zero THC. Got it?

Sammy

3. Thanks Sammy.

Thank you for actually reading my post without jumping to conclusions like the kid below this.

I don't think you should be on forums... only because you apparently don't have the ability to READ.

Thanks man. Maybe Ill just cut them up and sell em to the sped freshman kids at my hs and tell them it's really dank... they will probably fall for it too HAHA.'

edit: When I say sped kids I mean the annoying kids who act like they are the shit because they smoke some weed.

4. #24 Rastafari, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Idc what any1 thinks.. I personally loveee smoking the shake which is mostly leaf... its a complete different kinda high... like its so "clear" idk its amazing :smoke: so uplifting

but wait till they mature more b4 u change their state of matter... :smoking:

5. Are you sure the smell your smelling isn't just like a plantish smell? Not a weed one? Because if theres no buds yet...then theres no reason it should smell like weed...

6. i dont know why everyone is saying plants wont smell like weed until there is buds, ive read so many grow journals where they smell in veg, and my white widows smell but its more citrusy than weedy, but my ak47 that is only 19 days old(i think?) smells like straight chron when I rub the stem.