Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im just a smoker

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Ghouleenah, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I just wanna learn what I'm smoking and what I like. I know I never buy reggie, and always without seeds, I've gotten things that look VERY similar but different from taste to smell...so I'm stuck

2. Well you need to start reading on different strains, the body and mind high, sativa vs indica , thc content and lots of stuff

3. Welcome to the city. If you never buy reggie then youre off to a good start. Different strains of high quality herb will look somewhat similar, but smell different, taste different, and produce different highs. The main classifications being sativa and indica. You can read up tons about these things here on GC.

4. yeah..its nice to know all that shit, but on the real...only burn it if its green stinky & dense.

5. Like taz said, read up on sativa and indica and then you can determine which you prefer. Ask your guy if he knows what it is you are buying and then go on the internet and search for the strain. Leafly.com tells you about the effects and whether the bud is sativa, indica or a hybrid.  :bongin:

6. This is where the journey begins my friend. From here research all the things the other posters have said like the different strains and THC contents, but also start learning about the different ways you can toke up. Smoking a blunt one day then hitting the bong the next is one of the reasons I love weed.

7. I've bought a grow book but only to learn how the tastes and how to differ what I get. I try to ask where it comes from some medical some orange kush I do try to look them up to see if they do look similar, I know a lot of what I see is hybrid strains, I have no problem with that, I'm not a day user I work and smoke nights at that, exercise and smoke, smoke and just lounge in thought, I don't like a energy high I've smoked it and I know I'm high but don't like the feel. I like to try to stay clam and laid back, I stress all the time! Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. You've got the right attitude, and GC definitely has all that information for you.

Probably got mids, bruh if you need that connect hit me up tho. Nah not really unless you live in kentucky lol. Umm my advice is find a new connect, you will know when you find good loud.

10. I'm glad I'm in the right place! I have no problem posting what I have what I find, Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. It's hard finding new connects in a small town Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum